171

Chapter 171

Now we need a lot of people who are getting stronger. Yin Tiantian glanced at the people who came over in the distance. Then he patted Kicheng on the shoulder. Go straight ahead,. The most important thing now is to build more rafts. It can be useful later. , as for this base. What it will look like in the future will also be a question worth exploring.

But soon Yin Tiantian's patience was gone. So tell those who move wood. Let them all lay out the wood, and after a while, just glue it all.

Everyone did not have any opinion about Yin Tiantian's words, and directly lifted the wood. They probably didn't expect glue to be used in this way.

The safest place here is basically only on the water, except for this base. It seems that mutant animals are afraid of water. And the zombie's movement in the water should also become very slow. So maybe many people will be familiar with life on the water in the future.

It should be said that no one knows what the world will become in the future.

198 Speed up the pace

198

The entire base has cut all the thick wood on the mountain. Because all the trees on this mountain are dead. So it's useless to keep it. The rest of the places may be useful later.

It has to be said that these trees that died due to pollution are unusually strong.

The raft that results in this way can be used for a long time.

It took three days for Yin Tiantian to finally paste all the rafts after using three buckets of glue, and

looked at the rows on the surface. Vast wooden rows. Walking on it is really quite smooth.

Of course, the most important thing is that this is also a raft that can be built to protect the territory. If something happens one day, maybe it's just in case.

So after the raft was completed. Yin Tiantian directly gave herself a vacation.

Take a good rest. It seems that the construction of the protective wall will start again after a while; Finish.

But lately, more and more people are coming here. The protective zone leading from here to City B can accommodate tens of millions of people.

Of course, there are far more people left in the world than that. But at least it's enough here.

Of course, when the construction of the wall has just begun. Then I heard the news given from above. It seems that many small countries have been wiped out by zombies. Others appealed to ZG and other countries for help. But the result was not helpful.

Pingril has been helping other countries on weekdays. Now there is danger, think of this. The present is not the past. In the past, words such as peace have always been spoken. It's different now. If I help you, we could be ruined.

So don't be nosy for your own sake.

However, some countries are afraid that the world will not be chaotic, and directly accuse ZG of not being sympathetic.

"Hmph, you have compassion, you go and help," Yin Tiantian looked at the report and spoke directly. Now he is not so naïve, he only thinks that there will be peace in this world.

So you don't need to do that much, just protect yourself from injury.

"Sweet, what do you think of these reports?" ZX asked.

"Nothing new. Anyway, the last thing left is only us ZG people. What is there to be afraid of,. I think that in the future, the unified language of the world will be ours. Yin Tian replied with a smile.