105

Chapter 105

It's really interesting to have a personal argument.

。 "By the way, you said you guys are handsome guys here. , I really want to see it today," he actually investigated. But the handsome guy really didn't see it.

In fact, it's no wonder that he rubbed shoulders with Zhanchen and Yu Luo every time. Luck doesn't work.

"Sister. I heard Lily say that you prepared a cake for me today, a birthday cake. Is it a fruitcake?" It wasn't long before I heard a voice from outside. Soft and weak voice. As soon as I heard it, it was Yu Luo's voice.

"Yes, not only yours but also Zhanchen's, her birthday will be made up together today," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"What a cake really. I want steak piled in the shape of a cake," Zhan Chen's voice also came out.

"Oh, your nose is really good." You can smell this," Yin Tiantian said, playing directly opening the two cake boxes. Reveal what it looks like inside.

It's just that what surprised those who just arrived was the first to walk in the exhibition. But without waiting for his senses, Yu Luo behind him made them swallow. Especially men.

Qiu Lin looked at Zhan Chen and Yu Luo. He looked at the regiment grass in his regiment again. It's really ugly. It's good that I didn't introduce it directly, otherwise it would be a shame.

Next, Qi Cheng walked in with people one after another. It's all long tables here. There were four tables in total, and the tables were very long, and the four tables were just full.

But these people; The Junye inside, Luo Xiaohei and Zhuge Xiaoming also look good.

Zhuge Xiaoming belongs to the day and night only use his brain. So I don't have much time to go out. Even if you go out, it's just more in the car.

"This is my brother. Inside the Guardian Group is the regiment leader. Yin Tiantian introduced.

"Hello, I am the leader of the Thousand Hands Mercenary Group. Li Sheng: "A polite man spoke.

"I am the leader of the Maple Leaf Mercenary Group. My name is Six Sibes: "Well, the people on one side don't seem to have any value in introduction."

"My name is Qiu Lin. I am the head of the July Mercenary Regiment.

"My name is ........... ZHANG Zhongli.................... Heavenly War Mercenary Group" "

We saw your sister's competition that day, I think your ability is not bad," Li Sheng spoke.

"Oh, my ability is not as powerful as my sister," Qi Cheng said directly.

"Yes, isn't your sister the deputy commander?"

"Of course not. The deputy regiment commander is Luo Xiaohei. and Zhuge Xiaoming....... My sister can't be a deputy commander," just said here. Those who said the idea were just about to speak, and then Qi Cheng continued: "Our mercenary group is separate for men and women. It should be said that there is also a mercenary group. My sister is the head of the Plant Mercenary Corps. The people under me are all girls. "........

"A mercenary group of girls. It's not a joke. One by one, the girls in our group saw the zombies and hid directly. How can it be like killing zombies. Besides, you, as men, have to protect girls. , how can you let girls go out by themselves. Li Sheng spoke. Originally, I wanted to say good things, but when it reached the ears of Yin Tiantian and others, the taste changed.

126 Look

down on women

126 "Mercenary group of girls." It's not a joke. One by one, the girls in our group saw the zombies and hid directly. How can it be like killing zombies. Besides, you, as men, have to protect girls. , how can you let girls go out by themselves. Li Sheng spoke. Originally, I wanted to say good things, but when it reached the ears of Yin Tiantian and others, the taste changed.