75

Chapter 75
Yes. By the way, how is Lily?"

"Lily is fine. The doctor said the wound was not too deep. By the way, what do you say about those women.

"I don't know. Are they all following Qizhihua," Yin Tiantian asked
strangely
, "It's not that many of them want to come over when they join in. But they were all beaten up by Qi Zhihua and his men. So I didn't dare to come over. Wang Yan spoke.

"Then you said that if they came over, would they betray us?" Yin Tiantian was worried.

After thinking for a while, I walked directly over. Saw Yin Tiantian come over. These women obviously saw Yin Tiantian's strength and took a few steps back.

"I don't care who you used to follow. But now I tell you, if you want to join my plant mercenary group, we will treat you equally.

But there is one thing that if you dare to betray me, I will not let you go. Of course, you can also quit. Each person took 10 pounds of food and left. My brother doesn't accept a woman anywhere. But if you join my mercenary group, the people we choose to train are no worse than men. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

Facing such a great temptation . Even if you want to leave, you will have food to take. One girl was leaving.

"Wang Yan took out ten pounds of rice and gave it to her." Yin Tiantian spoke.

Wang Yan leaned into Yin Tiantian's ear, "That we don't have much food in stock"

Yin Tiantian suddenly remembered that he had just returned. I really forgot for a while. So he waved his hand directly. More than a dozen bags of white rice noodles fell onto a clean wooden board.

。 "Pretend to give her ten pounds," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

With the first person there is a second and a third. And finally, a girl came forward, "I'm going to join you,"

"And me." The other woman spoke.

"The two of us are going to join too."

"I quit." In the end, only a third remained.

"Xiaoyan. Give these things to them. Follow normal benefits. It seems like it's noon. That's fine. Today, there are new members joining and eating meat at noon today," Yin Tiantian said and directly threw a pig that had been processed directly out of the space. Those who took the grain were immediately stunned.

"Is what you said true? Are these clothes really for us?" asked a girl hurriedly.

"Well, two sets per quarter. Eight outfits per year. Yan Liqiu spoke.

"And what. Your boss treats you better than our boss." You will be happy in the future," the thief spoke directly. As a result, he was punched in the head
by Ki Cheng
"So much nonsense,. What is called my treatment is not good. Immediately boiled the bones. That's right. Sweet, do you have beans there? Or sauerkraut. I want to eat Northeastern cuisine" Kicheng directly opened 97.Encounter the reborn
97

" so much nonsense
,. What is called my treatment is not good. Immediately boiled the bones. That's right. Sweet, do you have beans there? Or sauerkraut. I want to eat Northeastern food," Qi Cheng said directly. Then glared at the thief.

However, his expression made others a lot happier.

"If you want to eat, you can eat it." Yin Tiantian directly stretched out her hand after speaking, and tender beans plus sauerkraut appeared in front of everyone.

"Doraemon" A girl rushed straight up. "Strange why there are no pockets," the other party said strangely.

"........................"

"..............."

"Whose child are you?" asked Yin Tiantian strangely.

"Robot cat. I'm lost, okay if you send me home," the little girl's big eyes stared directly at Yin Tiantian. It looks like a cute loli.

The corners of Yin Tiantian's mouth couldn't help twitching a few times. Then handed the child to Wang Yan: "You send her back." ";

"Hey. Why do you have to leave such a troublesome matter to me?" Wang Yan said helplessly.

"Sister, will you send me home. People like their sister the most. "The little girl sells cute directly.

At this time, Lily directly ripped the little girl off Yin Tiantian's body, "This is my sister." It's not your sister,"
Sure enough,
sometimes lilies still don't grow big.

"Wow..............," the little girl cried directly loudly.

In the end, Yin Tiantian helplessly sent the girl away When Yin Tiantian left, Yin Tiantian was very helpless, it should be said that it was really helpless. Because not only did Lily not hesitate to stop when she was ready to send the little girl away, but finally she had no choice but to let Lily recuperate her injuries well. Yin Tiantian directly took out a large package of lollipops. Just coaxed this big kid well.

It took a long time to finally find the place where the parents of the children lived, but it felt a little weird when I first arrived here. As soon as I opened the door, I saw that there was a strong smell of blood in the room.

At this time, the bun who had just woken up hurriedly spoke: "Tian Tian, get out of here quickly"

Although Yin Tiantian didn't understand what was going on, she still reached out and wanted to grab the little girl. But the words that followed made Yin Tiantian startled, "That little girl is dangerous. Stay away from him," followed by an evil smile on the little girl's face. In the next second, Yin Tiantian appeared in the space.

Without waiting for Yin Tiantian to react. The entire body of the bun was directly attached to Yin Tiantian's face. "It's so dangerous, you almost died, you know" "

What the hell is going on."; Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked,

"That little girl is a reborn. , I just woke up and felt that its energy was a little weird, and later investigated, it belongs to a reborn being, and it should be reborn after the death of the end times. And the energy emanating from his soul seems. He belonged to a girl who had fought in the final battle. After such a person is reborn, he will definitely flash the wings of butterflies and change the world. But you are not a born-again. But you own the technology of the future. So I think she was feeling that someone would influence him. And threatens his future. Just now he was trying to kill you, you understand. And his spiritual power level is the same as yours. And the reborn person should be able to squeeze his soul out of the power once again. This power is like possession power.

"So that's the case, it looks like this is a troublesome person." It seems that if I don't kill him, I'm afraid I will be in danger in the future," Yin Tiantian sighed directly.

"Yes, it's dangerous. But I think you can use slave scrolls if you have the chance. That should be better than the evil opening of the bun.

You're talking about that scroll worth 10,000 energy points," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. That's a special category. When purchasing, as long as you reach the third level, you can purchase unlimited times. , but each one is worth 10,000 energy points. It is possible to capture people who are with themselves or below themselves and become slaves.

"Yes, this is it. You can make good use of this. And most importantly, this person has memories for more than nine years in the future. It's a great benefit to you," Bun smiled, unable to see his eyes.

"What a demon," Yin Tiantian sighed directly.

"Oh, oh, don't talk about people like that. The Ran family will be embarrassed, "The bun directly gave me a blank look."

Click Redeem to redeem the scrolls above directly. Then rushed straight out.

Yin Tiantian just appeared. That little girl's attack was already in front of her. Yin Tiantian also reflected very quickly. Directly threw the torn scroll out. Then backhand clasped the little girl's wrist. After all, the other party is very small, and he is only less than 12 years old. The strength is naturally very small. So when the wrist is buckled again. The immediate reaction is to struggle. It's a pity that Yin Tiantian won't give him this opportunity. Press him directly onto the slave scroll.

。 The scroll quickly rolled the girl. From beginning to end. Then it gradually becomes transparent and burrows into the other party's body.

"Aaaaa On the forehead, a flickering mark appears.

It seems that the more you resist and struggle, the more painful it becomes. And this one is different from potions. Such a scroll can control the life and death of the other party at any time. No command can be resisted.

Finally, after resisting for half an hour, the other side gradually gave up resistance. And then he fell to the ground weakly and gasped. The eyes are in a state of confusion.

"What's your name." Yin Tiantian asked.

"Ye Mengyao" The other party spoke directly.

"How old are you?"

"20 years old" "

What happened before you were born again."

"The end times are approaching ten years. The zombie army makes a total attack. Humans are very dispersed. In the end, all mankind perished. Ye Mengyao spoke in an unchanged tone.

"What attribute are you," Yin Tiantian hurriedly asked.

"The mutation attribute is similar to the attribute of internal strength. When the palm of the hand attacks the other party, the memory instantly destroys the other party's brain tissue and shattered the internal organs.

"You really think you can be soft," Yin Tian gave the other party a blank look.

"You like watching Hokage too?" The other asked.

"..............."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In the end, I brought Ye Mengyao, who had lost her strength, back.

As for her parents, he was orphaned. Anyway, there are children here too. Everybody didn't have any opinions.

Dinner was plentiful. It should be said that these people have not eaten so much for a long time