144

Chapter 144
Chang's weakness directly mutated into a zombie one morning. At dinner that morning, 15 people were directly infected. After later investigation, if the health of ordinary people who are not supernatural is not very good, even if they are not injured by zombies, they may become zombies. So this plan was directly formulated for the safety of everyone. A lot of people agree.

So for the next three months. It became a habit. Of course, more and more people are coming here now. Of course, you will be notified the next day, if you don't come. Hehe, the first warning, the second fine, the third time directly driven out of the survivor base.

The punishment is quite severe, unless something happens to you. Or sick. Of course, if you are sick, there will naturally be a doctor to check it yourself.

Zhang Ju and the others looked at the people who listened to the sound one by one in the morning, and even if they were very sleepy, they naturally went out to breathe fresh air, although they did not understand what was going on,

but his first thought was to go back and look at the regulations here. See if it has anything to do with that rule.

After exercising in the morning, everyone went back to each house, each mother found each mother, and directly boiled water to wash their faces. There are now 16 places to receive water inside the survivor base. Of course, the location of the drinking water here is to wash the face or other use of water, go directly to those cisterns to draw water.

However, when Zhang Ju and others surveyed the terrain, they found that there was actually a fish pond around the reservoir, which was far away. They go straight through the clean tiles and go inside.

"I'm sorry, you are not allowed to enter here," the people guarding here directly stopped Zhang Ju and the others.

"Why can't you go in, how can there be something that can't see people inside," Zhang Ju began.

"Of course not, but there are no contaminated fish inside. So our guards are also responsible for preventing some vandals from entering. So you can't enter. The other party still spoke expressionlessly.

"You. Zhang Ju was just about to say something when he saw a blocked person directly take off his shoes. Face the fish pond and throw it directly.

The faces of the two people who stopped each other changed. Of course, they are just first-order superpowers who strike at the same time, but they still haven't beaten each other.

At this moment, many people watching the excitement were immediately surrounded by them.

Yin Tiantian, who was walking, saw all this when the person next to him said that the person was a little impatient to follow. Directly gloomy face and walked directly over.

"What's going on" Yin Tiantian spoke,

and a person saw Yin Tiantian hurriedly knocking on the person in front of him to signal them to give way.

Everyone gave way to a passage and walked directly up the two high steps to the man's side.

"Why did you throw your shoes there?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Hmph, Lao Tzu is hungry and wants to catch fish, why don't you let me go." Is this your home?" the other man said with a high spirit.

"It's ridiculous, isn't there any fish outside the survivor base," Yin Tiantian asked directly.

"I just like how it is here. Tell you Lao Tzu to pay to live here. It's for your face. If you provoke me, I will definitely not let you have a good time, I am a member of the Doomsday Mercenary Group," the other party directly opened his toes. Actually, they came here the night before. , it should be said that nothing is known yet.

"You'd better pick things out, otherwise..." Yin Tiantian didn't wait for the other party to finish speaking, and directly stretched out his hand to touch Yin Tiantian's veil. Otherwise, how little beauty has heard that the most beautiful person here is you, the veiled person. Let me see it today," the other party spoke directly.

At this moment, one hand directly grabbed the wrist of the other party. Then stared at each other coldly.

"What to do with him" It was Wang Yixuan who spoke.

"You took care of it yourself. But I don't want to see blood here. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

Then turn and leave.

"You can't see blood here, then shouldn't it be okay below," Wang Yixuan said to himself. , Ran H then directly threw the man out hard. Just when the other party was in the air, one golden object after another flew out directly towards that person. In mid-air, the man screamed in pain and fell directly to the ground. After struggling a few times, he directly stopped breathing.

Of course, the people in the audience reacted very quickly, directly when Wang Yixuan made a move, he had already flashed far away, and then that person did not know whether he was nailed to death in mid-air or fell to the ground and died, anyway, he directly cut off his breath without leaving much blood.

"Dispose of this garbage." Wang Yixuan spoke directly. As soon as he finished speaking, several people suddenly rushed out around him, and quickly dragged the person's body away, and then the blood stains on the ground were still wiped clean.

Zhang Ju and the others were shocked for a while, but they did not expect that such a thing would happen. This is murder. Why don't you feel anything at all, as if it's something you do often?

"You wait for me," Zhang Ju stopped Yin Tiantian directly.

Yin Tiantian looked at Zhang Ju and then spoke, "Is there something wrong?"

"|Why kill?" asked Zhang Ju.

"Because he is disobedient" "

Just because of disobedience. Or stain a little water. What do you think of human life," Zhang Ju shouted directly.

"As it became. What do you want to think of? You know, it's not because I'm the boss here that I can kill people at will, but what that person did just now, you ask those people if they should kill them. Although it is only for fish farming, it is all water that we carefully maintain. How can one be allowed to dirty here. If that person poisons the water. I think if all the fish there died, I think what we did would be wasted. Yin Tiantian didn't wait to say wow, and someone shouted below. That man deserves to die. He deserves to die" "The scum moths in the base of damn people" and "scum scum"

are getting louder and louder, in fact, they also understand how much thought it took for these fish to become ordinary fish.

164 Facial Paralysis Hot Chili

Yin Tiantian didn't wait for the next person to shout. "That man deserves to die. He deserves to die" "The scum moths in the base of damn people" and "scum scum"

are getting louder and louder, in fact, they also understand how much thought it took for these fish to become ordinary fish.

Seeing the people below getting angrier. Zhang Ju and the others hurriedly closed their mouths.

I am afraid that if it continues, these people will beat themselves up.

However, Zhang Ju suddenly thought of what hat to put on Yin Tiantian. So he spoke directly. "The people here really listen to you," Zhang Ju looked directly at Yin Tiantian and said.

"You're really wrong. What is it to listen to me. How could the little woman Ho De make these people listen to me? It's just that they treat people very much, they all treat me as their own family, you said that if there is no unity in the stepfamily, then isn't it easy to let others bully, do you say, Mr. Zhang Ju," Yin Tiantian stopped his words, and suddenly reacted.

Hmph, it's ridiculous to want to put a high hat on her. Will you use this excuse to transfer troops in the future.....

Zhang Ju heard Yin Tiantian's words, and then he was stunned, and suddenly understood that Yin Tiantian was already guarded, so he hurriedChanging the subject: "By the way, I heard that you can eat in the canteen here every night as long as you pay a certain amount of money, isn't it true?" Zhang Ju hurriedly asked.

Yin Tian nodded. "Of course, but this matter is not under my control. If you want to have dinner, you can go and register. By the way, you live here now. Everyone is required to wear one such badge. There is a record of your identity on it. Yin Tiantian took out some round badge-like things and handed them over. I'll look at your names on these shadow things, and remember not to lose them. For dinner at night, just scan it and register. Yin Tiantian handed them things directly. In fact, the first-order exchange products of these things can be exchanged for a pile, a full 1,000 at a time. This is still a product that belongs to the next ten years later. You can also have thermal sensing devices, and most importantly, with cutting-edge monitoring equipment that is now unmatched in the world. Few people can find out.

Zhang Ju and the others put the things in their hands, and then asked how much food was for a week.

After doing the calculations, they found that the crystal nuclei they had hit the day before were only enough food for everyone to eat for a week. There is no way, after everyone handed over the crystal nucleus to Liu Bo, they had a little understanding of the time to eat every night, and then organized a group of people to go directly outside to fight zombies, and now they also have to plan their future life well. But what interests them more is the mutant fish. Mutant fish preserved in those ponds. It seems that although it is the same size as the mutant fish, it is not aggressive at all.

It seems that there are still a lot of secrets here.

"Boss, look there," suddenly a man found the shed that was now buckled in front of the household. Originally, I thought it was strange to think that it was a yard, but just now I went directly to take a look, but found that there were actually plants planted inside.

The current survivor base has been reorganized. To the north, in addition to the houses of some important people, there is a whole piece of earth behind that connects the fruit trees. And almost most of the land in the south has also become land, and the rest of the area is also a place for some indigenous people to live. Almost everywhere are people who listen to Yin Tiantian or Jiang Yu's words.

East.