26

Chapter 26

Too big a reaction.

"Why don't you care," the other party turned to look at Qi Cheng.

"I won't interfere with what decisions this sister of mine makes, because he has his ideas." Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"Hehe, it seems that you are still a sister control," one of An Yuhan's subordinates directly spoke, he was also a person of the fire system. Speaking is also a bit straightforward.

"。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。" This is my language.

"Really, how can you say that about me," Qi Cheng said a little embarrassed.

"Hey, who made you show such an expression," I twisted hard at his waist.

"It hurts. My sister, you are domestic violence," Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"Hmph" I turned my head in anger. In fact, since I was a child, I also wish I had an older brother to spoil me. But.....

"The relationship between your brothers and sisters is so good," the other party sighed again.

"。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。"

"。 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、 this guy is afraid that the world will not be chaotic.

I took a look at the nucleus in my hand, which is really good. It seems that this time not only can exchange two second-order high-tech, but also six first-order high-tech products, [300 crystal nuclei, 6,000 points of energy, there were more than 4,000 before, so it was 10,000. It is still half the energy away from the second order].

But why does he have first-order spiritual power? Pit people. Is it open?" I looked at An Yuhan.

"Why do you look at me," An Yuhan also felt my gaze and asked directly. The girl who thinks about it will answer arrogantly, "Who is looking at you..." Are you kidding.. " or something like that.

"Oh, nothing, I'm strange how you became a first-order psychic."

After listening to my words, the other party was shocked. "How do you know."

"Feel it" "

Looks like you're not as weak as you think."

"You're talking sweet," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Okay, it's getting dark, you can go," I began.

"Wow, isn't it, are you so willing to let us stay in the ice and snow." If it were sweet, it would definitely not," said one person he met that day.

"It's a pity I'm not sweet," just after saying that, he fell down directly without warning. With my eyes closed, I don't know whose arms I crashed into, anyway, I have to do the whole thing.

Reached out and touched his head. "No, it's coming out again every day," I began.

"How about you now," came An Yuhan's voice. As soon as I looked up, I found myself in my arms. With a red face, he directly got up and took a few steps back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I... That just now... It wasn't me just now... So what happened. I pretended to be incoherent.

"It's nothing, just coming out every day to make trouble." Qi Cheng held me up.

"So that's the case, I'm sorry I didn't bother you every day," I asked.

"No, no, no. By the way, we're getting a little late now. Can we stay here for the night? By the way, we haven't got the pure water yet," the other party suddenly remembered something, and then spoke.