88

Chapter 88

Head to the basement.

At first I thought that no one would find out here. I didn't expect that there were still people coming.

Everyone just walked into the basement on their front feet. As soon as the entrance closed, people outside had already broken in.

Noisy footsteps: "Hurry up, you guys hurry up and block it."

"Boss, we seem to be surrounded" "What do we do now?"

"

Find a place. Find a place to see if you can hide first"..........

The loud sound is disturbing.

。 However, this cannot stop everyone's obsession with sleeping. The gunfire outside is still there. The people in the basement slept unusually sweetly.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The first thing Yin Tiantian did the next morning was to look outside. Through a window pressed against the wall. Yin Tiantian could clearly see the situation outside. In particular, this kind of glass is the kind that can be seen clearly when viewed from the inside and outside. But when you look inside from the outside, you can't see anything.

Of course, this look really startled Yin Tiantian.

I saw that in the courtyard outside, several arrested people were tied up in the courtyard. Another group of people pointed guns at them. This distance is very close to Yin Tiantian, basically only two or three meters away.

Even what is said is clear.

"I said you can't escape my palm. You don't believe it. Behold, caught again," one of the men sitting in the chair began.

And those who were tied up all glared angrily at each other.

It seems that these are the same people who fled here the night before.

"You mean fellow." One of the women spoke directly.

"You have the ability to say it again." Believe it or not, I'm cutting your boyfriend. "One of them was just about to go up and hit someone when he was stopped by their boss. The other party was a little angry. But I can't do it, so I have to curse and curse twice. Of course, such warning words seem to be useless.

The other side ignored it.

、、、、Say, "Where's your brother," the other began. Then stared at the woman.

"You dead pervert. I will not give my brother to you when I die. The woman shouted directly.

"Oh, good. So let's play a game. Now this is in the last days. We're all hungry. There are quite a few of you. Might as well cook all of you. Someone came and brought me that pot. Everyone also changed their meals," the gloomy man was not angry when he faced the other party's words, but directly ordered his subordinates to boil water and boil human flesh.

At this time, a figure approached Yin Tiantian's side. Through the sunlight, Yin Tiantian saw a stranger standing beside her. Then there was a stunned "Who are you," Yin Tiantian asked.

The other party didn't say anything. Instead, it came directly to the glass window. When you see it in front of your own oh and have relatives. When he burned a large cauldron, he obviously looked very excited. Hurry to shout. Yin Tiantian was quick and covered the other party's forehead directly. It should be said that this person is even smaller than Yin Tiantian. And the strength is not so great. So under the struggle. Yin Tiantian directly knocked him unconscious.