111

Chapter 111

"Understood" Lily hasn't done it for a long time now. A black ball of light fell directly onto the zombie's body. It didn't take long for that zombie to be directly melted into blood. Flowed into the water.

"Do you want to kill? Another woman shouted.

"Hmph, I'm a person who doesn't like to provoke people casually. But there is a point. If no one offends me, I do not offend. You messed with me first. What if you don't spend the money. It doesn't matter either. Yin Tiantian walked directly over. Directly slashed at the woman's face. Then in the eyes of those people, a ball of light shot directly up. The wound disappears at a speed visible to the naked eye. But that pain hurts. "I will do this every day. And will make them eat and drink well. Then press the tip of the knife against a man's body. Just now, when the woman was speaking, she looked at the man's body vigorously. It seems that what does it matter?

"What are you going to do," the woman shouted hurriedly.

"What do you say? What do you think I will do," Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a smile, and then stared at the other party. "I think you guys should understand what I'm going to do".....

"Give her 5,000 crystal nuclei," Jiang Yu spoke directly.

"Boss, we just need to..." one of Jiang Yu's subordinates spoke directly.

I didn't wait to finish. Luo Xiaohei had already come to that person's side. , a dagger against the neck of the opponent "Do you want to say that you want to attack strongly" "When did it come"

Why did you not feel at all. The man who was held against his neck spoke.

Of course, he was not the only one who was surprised. , Even Jiang Yu was extremely surprised.

It seems that Luo Xiaohei is getting more and more powerful. It should be said that it is not ordinary powerful. It can be ignored directly. This is the best seedling for assassination by thieves.

"I said give them the nucleus." Jiang Yu spoke. And then said again.

Jiandong's own boss looked a little angry. So he said, "Please wait a minute, I'll go back and get it," and the other party said, turned around and walked back.

"Shouldn't you have let people go first," one began.

"Absolutely; Finish. Yin Tiantian got up and swiped directly with her hand. The soft and hard rope that had been combined with the wooden system was loosened in an instant.

Several people rubbed their numb arms vigorously, and then moved their bodies and stood up directly.

"Bastard. I'm going to kill you," the woman whose face was cut by Yin Tiantian directly kicked Yin Tiantian's chest. In the astonished eyes of everyone. The other party's kick was directly blocked by Wang Yan, followed by Yan Liqiu's neck.

"Let go of the person immediately," one man shouted. This man is the man who Yu Luo threw into the water.

Yan Liqiu, put him down. Yin Tiantian glanced at the water after speaking. Yan Liqiu immediately understood. Then flick it gently. "Oh, it's a little too hard," after speaking, he saw the woman being thrown directly into the water.

。 The woman poked her head out of the water and said, "Don't let me go up." Otherwise, you have to look good" "

Hehehe. I'm afraid you won't be able to come up," Yan Liqiu spoke directly.

As soon as the woman was about to speak, she felt that her leg had been bitten by something. Hurriedly screamed and struggled.

The others, seeing that things were not good, hurriedly extended their hands to him. The woman screamed in pain. But luckily I was grabbed by the arm at the last moment. But only the upper half of the body, and two mutant fish hanging from both legs. There were only two bones left in the leg with a few strands of fresh muscle.