107

Chapter 107

————————

。 However, it is clear that Yin Tiantian still underestimated Yu Luo's strength. I originally thought that he could sell 50 pounds. I didn't expect that this time I sold 485 pounds of fruit directly. Of course, 10 cards are given away. Yin Tiantian didn't feel distressed. So many crystal nuclei. Yin Tiantian's eyes turned green. In the end, the troops of the entire base directly bought a whole truck of food. Yin Tiantian calculated it. Not only fifth-order crystal nuclei are enough. Even the energy of the sixth order is enough.

It's a pity that the regulations of the system are really troublesome now. In order not to allow Yin Tiantian to become too strong. According to the level of the real world, it must not exceed two levels. That is to say, now the entire world except Yin Tiantian unexpectedly has no fourth-order ability. In other words, the current Yin Tiantian can only raise his energy to the fifth order. Of course, this is a person who upgrades on behalf of non-drinking energy water.

For this though. , Yin Tiantian is not in a hurry. Anyway, now that I have spare money, I don't feel nervous.

。 Of course, all of them are directly exchanged for energy points. This one. Yin Tiantian directly rose to the sixth order. Of course, you can exchange it for anything other than water. The fifth-order thing is a turning point. There are a lot of unexpected things to see inside. Something that is not in this world.

Yin Tiantian saw what was on it. There are actually some useful ones.

"Sweet, what are you thinking? Not sleeping yet. I'm leaving tomorrow morning," he said.

"No, no, no. Sweet, we sold so many today, the imitator's card hasn't been given to us, it seems to be 18 per person. Hurry up," Wang Yan spoke. It looks like it's in a hurry.

"Good, good, good guys. Really. Give you 1800 cards directly to you, Yin Tiantian. Excess as usual reward. Each person sent eighteen = sheets. Actually. This card can be exchanged for ten pounds. Fortunately, I can change myself more,. Otherwise, one day someone else's whim will change thousands of remembered things. It's too late to cry yourself.

It seems that there are now a few cards that can be finally evolved. Yin Tian thought helplessly. Look at the numbers that have been redeemed for final evolution. Sunflowers now. Twin sunflowers. Honeysuckle, sunshine mushrooms and imitators have all been capped. It seems that it is enough to wait until all the plants are upgraded to the second order.

I really want to know what they look like in their final form.

Headache. Don't want to. Sleep, sleep. Yin Tiantian thought of this and took off her coat and got directly into the bed.

However, as soon as I took off my clothes, there was a sound outside. Yin Tiantian saw that it was actually the group of guys.

Hurriedly went downstairs. "Why are you guys coming so late," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Oh, you're not going to sleep. It's only eight o'clock now," Mo Bei said in surprise.

"yes. Sleep. What's wrong. What's the matter?" Lily put on a dress and walked downstairs. Damn tonight, you can obviously get under the covers.

"Oh, of course, to see you off. Tonight we're bringing good stuff, and I think we should have dinner together. After all, we should be considered good friends. Well, we'll take out the food, and you'll serve the wine.

"Oh, actually, I have something to tell you."

"What a thing. Qiu Lin looked at Yin Tiantian and asked.