38

Chapter 38

, Sweet, I want to follow you" Wang Yan and Yan Liqiu directly grabbed me. All of a sudden, we saw an abnormal stiffness.

The other party smiled awkwardly: "Sorry, I mean my abruptness."

"It's okay, this girl is such a straight heart, let's go." A smile tugged at my face and I hurried to break the ice.

As soon as I walked into the building, I felt a hint of coolness. There is no heating place in this building. It looks unusually cold.

When I opened the door of a room, I saw a bunch of people sitting inside. There were more than a dozen people, men and women, and everyone seemed to be chatting together. When someone comes in, they turn their heads around. Seeing their own group leader bring back, the two girls showed surprised expressions. Just about to speak. I only heard my own group leader say: "You guys quickly take out the crystal nucleus, they have agreed to exchange it with us with the mutated crystal nucleus" As soon as they heard this, the others hurriedly stood up, "Really,

how many crystal nuclei does the boss have?" a man asked.

"34" their own regiment leader spoke.

"What. O great god. You tell me how you beat me," a boy seemed to pounce on his legs, stretching out his arms around my legs.

This startled me, and I blushed and wanted to kick it away.

Yan Liqiu stretched out his small hand and directly carried the other party's clothes, and immediately lifted up: "Boy, if you dare to stretch out your claws carefully, I will crush your 00"

This move was really threatening, and the person was honest all of a sudden. He hurriedly retreated behind everyone and hid.

Everyone scraped the crystal nuclei together, and then counted, "Sorry, we only have 200, let's exchange 33 with you," the other party said a little embarrassed.

"May I ask you what you want these nuclei to do," I was a little strange, because I felt a strange feeling in another room, the breath was not human.

Seeing my gaze looking into the other room, everyone in the room suddenly became alert. Some are faintly murderous.

"The master is a mutant human." Bun appeared in front of me and spoke, startling me.

"What kind of mutant human" "

It's that the supernatural was injured by the mutant animal, but it has not completely mutated into a mutant human yet, it should be that they are using the crystal nucleus of the mutant animal to control the injury," Bun explained.

"Yes, can I reply?" I asked.

"It should be possible, I feel that I can save the other party's life by using dozens of mutant animal crystal nuclei, I didn't expect him to be so firm, I'm afraid this time I can break through to the second-order power." A blessing in disguise. It's just a pity that the side effects are too great. Even if it is cured, it is easy to become crazy. Bun said regretfully.

"So is there any way?"

"It's very simple, a second-order antidote will do. Space production in one bottle. Bun said with a domineering look.

"You said that if I tell you that you continue to use the mutant crystal nucleus to save people, the people you want to save will probably go crazy." I spoke lightly.

"What." Everyone looked at me in surprise.

"How did I say it well" "

How do you know" The other party looked surprised.