81

Chapter 81

Pick up the opening.

"You robbed." The other party shouted directly.

"Yes. You love to buy or not, anyway, things are mine. I love to pay as much as I like," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. It's like saying that poor ghosts can't afford it, don't stand here and be ashamed.

,

Listening to Yin Tiantian's words, the other party's gain was suddenly ignited. Take out a bag directly from the body and count out a hundred crystal nuclei, and now in order to facilitate the counting of bass, a box can directly hold crystal nuclei, and it is filled with 100 crystal nuclei.

"Give me two chicken legs," said and threw the crystal nucleus into Yin Tiantian's arms.

Yin Tiantian will definitely not get along with the crystal nucleus, and only accepted the crystal nucleus and handed over two chicken legs.

The other party took the chicken leg and left with a high spirit. As soon as I went back, two people spoke: "Sister Hong is really generous." You said it earlier. I'll sell you one of 20 crystal nuclei"

As soon as he heard this, the other party immediately felt as if he had done a great shame. But it was too late to return. Came directly to the side of the car, "Brother Wei Chi." What are you doing in there? Look at the chicken legs I bought for you" "

Where did you get this," Wei Chixi asked strangely.

"Bought".....

"Where to buy it".......

"It's there for her," he said and pointed in Yin Tiantian's direction. ......

"yes. Boss, we have chicken legs, but it's very cheap. Five crystal nuclei, one chicken leg. It's just that Ah Sister Hong's is a little expensive. It actually cost fifty crystal nuclei to buy a chicken leg. "Of course, in their mercenary group, they are also divided into two gangs. Especially looking at Su Hong's brothers and sisters, there are two unpleasant people. So at the first opportunity, mock it. This time is no exception.

As soon as I heard that it took so many crystal nuclei. Yu Chixi's eyebrows were twisted into a twisted shape. "Where did so many crystal nuclei come from" "

Nothing came from,. It's the crystal nucleus you stored here with me last time," or that women in love are often stupid. Especially the kind of unrequited woman is even more stupid.

After Su Hong's words, he completely angered Wei Chixi.

"Okay, you can go." .........

"Oops, I'm going to watch you finish eating"... Su Hong obviously didn't understand what Wei Chixi's words meant.

"I mean. The mercenary group in the world will never have you as a person. Wei Chixi said directly.

"Why," Su Hong asked directly. His eyes widened, as if he didn't believe what he was hearing.

However, it was clear that what she didn't want to hear was reconfirmed,

"Why do this to me," Su Hong shouted directly. The sound was so loud that the zombies two miles away were attracted over.

However, looking at Wei Chixi, there was no change at all. Looking closely, it turned out that he had already put on earplugs. I'm really well prepared.

"Because you ignored the whole team and used all the spare nuclei. You shouldn't stay here for that. What Wei Chixi said was very simple, very simple. There aren't many reasons either.