99

Chapter 99

It wasn't until the water temperature was too cold in the morning that Yin Tiantian woke up.

Look at the dead skin floating on the water. Yin Tiantian looked cold.

Hurriedly put hot water and carefully washed for a long time until all the skin turned white and tender, and then walked out around the bath towel. Got a clean set of clothes. Yin Tiantian subconsciously looked into the mirror. I was shocked. I used to be really a little jealous of Yu Luo, but now it seems that even if I face myself in the mirror, I can't recognize it.

Change into a set of [clean clothes. Now I really feel a little hungry. But now I still don't forget to clean up the bathroom.

I don't know why these clothes are worn on the body now, and it feels a little like the illusion that it will scratch the skin.

Or it's time to change your clothes. Yin Tiantian thought so. Then push the car door.

It was clear that others came over when they heard the car door open. Lily is even more unusually happy. Just run over. .............

"Sister, you're out. Do you feel it..."Lily said half of the words directly, and suddenly froze there.

For lilies who only speak half-truncated. Others also expressed incomprehension. Didn't it succeed in retreating. That's a real hassle. ........

120 Evolution Completed

120

saw Lily stunned there. The others also looked very strange, thinking that something had happened to Yin Tiantian, so they came over one after another.

Of course, some people thought about how to comfort Yin Tiantian while walking.

Of course, there are still two people who do not understand why these people react the way they are.

In their belief that Yin Tiantian is like that, of course, they will not laugh at others. But let these two people be Zhanchen and Feiran,

Yin Tiantian got out of the car and stood directly in front of everyone. Smiling slightly, "Good morning, everyone" "

..........................." ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!

"............"(⊙o⊙)...

"......" (ˉ'ˉ) saliva

"............ (⊙_⊙) Anyway, everyone has their own expressions.

"You are sweet" finally Qi Cheng was the first to react. I almost bit my tongue when I spoke.

"yes. Why can't even I recognize it," Yin Tiantian pretended to be angry, that Yixiyi was really stunned, gqideyangz

"I really didn't expect you to change so much," Luo Xiaohei spoke.

"Has it become pretty?"

"It's become unrecognizable" "

Sister Sweet has become so beautiful." Yu Luo's eyes shone with undisguised praise.

"Is it so Yuluo likes me," Yin Tian asked gently.

Yu Luo froze for a while. Stood there dumbfounded. Yin Tiantian was using spiritual power just now. It looks like it's really easy to use. Looking at the stunned look of the people around him, Yin Tiantian withdrew her spiritual power. Everyone came to their senses one after another.

Shaking their heads, they should not understand what had just happened.

"By the way, breakfast is ready. Let's go to breakfast soon, you shouldn't have eaten in three days," Qi Cheng suddenly reacted and hurriedly spoke.