164

Chapter 164

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You won't regret it" was said by Yin Tiantian before leaving.

As soon as he walked out of the room, Ling Xiao hurriedly asked what Ling Chen said inside. also said that Yin Tiantian, this woman is too treacherous, and actually used the words of the anti-sound enchantment.

Of course, he really wronged Yin Tiantian. It should be said that his master brother did it.

A day later, Yin Tiantian found Ling Xiao.

Ling Xiao came to Yin Tiantian with a reluctant look, "What's the matter?" asked Ling Xiao.

"There's nothing to do, it's just that I want to ask you for a favor," Yin Tian said with a smile.

"What busy you say" "

About your senior brother. I see that your master brother is also good. The character is also good. So decided to help him introduce a good girl. I want to ask you to tell you, Senior Brother all of a sudden," Yin Tiantian spoke.

Ling Xiao was stunned after hearing this, "What do you say" "

Of course, it is to introduce a good girl to your senior brother." What's wrong with you," Yin Tiantian pretended to be strange.

Ling Xiao panicked, "Who are you going to introduce to Senior Brother?"

"Well, don't worry. It's a good girl who said. It's fireworks. You should know," Yin Tiantian began.

"Are you talking about the hot woman?"

"yes. I think he's not bad either. You should be able to treat fireworks well.

"No," Ling Xiao shouted directly.

"Why not. Do you like ...."

"Who said I like Master Brother; Without waiting for Yin Tiantian to finish speaking, Ling Xiao shouted directly.

The success of

the 188 program

188

"Who said I like Master Brother; Without waiting for Yin Tiantian to finish speaking, Ling Xiao shouted directly.

"It seems that I didn't say that you like your senior brother," Yin Tiantian said with an evil look ←=←

Ling Xiao's face turned red all of a sudden. Hurriedly wanted to explain. However, looking at Yin Tiantian's smile, he blushed directly with an arrogant tone, and spoke, "Don't laugh"

"

Oh, this look is really tsundere," Yin Tian smiled and spoke.

"Who do you say is tsundere; Finish. Your whole family is only tsundere," Ling Xiao's face turned even redder.

Yin Tiantian originally stared at each other with a smile. Suddenly he looked serious, "Ling Xiao" "Yes"

Ling Xiao was startled. Hurriedly answered,

"Yes." It's really depressing, you know, your master brother agreed. So hope you can do me a favor. Help your senior brother to hold an engagement ceremony," Yin Tiantian spoke. Then stared at each other with a smile.

"What medicine do you say," Ling Xiao sat directly on the sofa with two strokes of disbelief. His eyes were full of loss.

"Actually. Your master brother has always had someone you like. It's just a pity that that person never cared. There's no way. After waiting for all these years, the guy never said. , So, your senior brother had to agree with my introduction," Yin Tiantian began.