11

Chapter 11

The soldiers also used this cheap stall.

Take a deep breath. Then press the bugging device back in. Since you want to listen, I'll let you hear it clearly.

The next conversation is about pulling the gourd and the west pulling the scoop.

At this moment, there was a gunshot from the vehicle in front, and then the car stopped, and it seemed that there would be no fewer zombies in front. I walked back to the inside of the RV behind and opened the sunroof and climbed out, standing on the roof of the car and seeing a horde of zombies in front of me, because this is a private factory. At first, the zombies in the factory were closed by the gate, but for unknown reasons, the gate still did not block the hordes of zombies. In an instant, hordes of zombies waddled onto the highway, just in time to meet us.

Our car was the last one. So when hordes of zombies also appeared in the back. The people in front didn't see any of them, but I looked at the zombies and wanted to see the same expressions as gold coins.

"I'll leave this to me," I said to Qicheng, who

nodded, "Be careful yourself." Opening

the door behind the car, four two-gun peas appeared side by side on the ground. Shooting at the zombies in front of you is a strafing shot. [Double gun pea. It costs 200 durability value of 300, and its effect, attack power is twice that of a pea shooter, and two peas are shot at the same time to attack].

One by one, the zombies fell to the ground. I rushed over to remove the lost nucleus. Put it in a bag. Under the strafing of the double gun pea, my speed was a little unable to keep up with the speed of the fallen zombies. I watched the crystal nuclei enter the bag one by one, and the corners of my mouth couldn't help but grin a little big. This is all experience, although it cannot be directly exchanged now. Four cards flew back into my card space with a whoosh. I know the durability value has been used up. But I wasn't going to use plants, because I saw a few soldiers coming behind us. So he raised the baseball bat and knocked it on the head of the nearest zombie. Suddenly the brain plasma splashed.

Anyway, Chu Qicheng said that I am a dual personality, so I will show them.

My mouth burst into laughter, and the zombies were a stick, of course, I still didn't forget to take the crystal nucleus away. Several people who came to help were stunned when they saw this scene. Even the zombies approaching them did not react. It was still Qi Cheng that hit the zombies, and the zombies' screams woke them up.

I have to say that my movements are crazy. Since most of the zombies were solved, there was not much danger when they saw that the rest of the vehicles did not leave, but got out of the car to take out the crystal nuclei of the zombies. But everyone felt a pang of terror when they saw me.

But what can Qi Cheng say. I just told them not to approach me or I would be attacked, and then told them emotionally. It was said that I saw my family die in the mouth of the zombie, and I couldn't stand the stimulation, so I became a dual personality. The original well-behaved and cute sister is gone, as long as you see a zombie, it is easy to inspire a second personality, as long as the zombie solves almost fine.

However, looking at the way I lost the destroyer and put the crystal nucleus in my pocket, I don't look like a person with an unconscious mind. Is there a fetish for collecting? Everyone thought.

13 Someone becomes a zombie

in the rain

13." What are you still stunned for, don't you hurry, do you have to wait for other zombies to surround you?" Seeing a group of people standing by the side of the car unmoved, the captain roared directly.