23

Chapter 23

。 And the price is also much cheaper, and the most important thing is that the car has a place to park. But this garage is down. There are windows on the sides near the ground. Sunlight can also shine in during the day.

Anyway, I was more satisfied with this place. It also took a day to clean the inside. And then divided the territory. Nail cement nails to the wall and hang the curtain. Then put on a folding bed. In the past, there were lights, but now there are no lights because the electricity supply is not available. We had to light candles or just build a fire.

We decided to stay here longer and wait until winter passes.

"Hey, I heard. Today, the participating squad killed a mutant wild goose. You know what. The meat of the wild goose can actually be eaten," Zuo Qiaofei shouted as soon as he returned.

"The meat of mutant animals is meant to be eaten." Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"How do you know, have you eaten or say that the meat we eat now is mutant animals," Zhuge Xiao was obviously surprised.

"Have you ever heard of a sunny day? It's the Great God of Clear Sky who was prophesied before the end times," Qi Cheng asked.

"Of course, I knew that I thought he was reborn, after all, I still read some rebirth novels," Liu Bo began

,

"Actually, we have seen the Great God of Clear Sky himself," Qi Cheng said.

"What, you're not joking," Hula suddenly several people directly surrounded him.

"No lie. At that time, my life was saved by my brother on a sunny day. Moreover, his brother's fire system power was also given by his brother on a sunny day. He also told me a lot of things. It's like mutated animals can eat. And in a few days, when winter comes, first-order zombies will appear... "My expression was excited, like a little girl mentioning her idol.

"Really, then how do you know he's sunny." Li Yunlong asked.

He said it himself. Say that his name is Qingtian, and he is really good, and he disappears all of a sudden. He also said that the zombie in this matter now has something to do with aliens, and the most important point is. The end times lasted for a whole decade. Ten years from now, a new world will arrive. I spoke.

"So what does he look like?" asked the thief.

"I can't see what he looks like. He obviously had nothing on his face, but it felt like there was a mist blocking it. And the clothes worn are also different from ours,. He was wearing a white robe and had a good voice. I think I must be handsome," I said, as if thinking about something.

"An immortal must be an immortal, or a true cultivator." Jia Boyang fantasized.

This is a child who has no cure. I couldn't help but sigh

that "cold weather shows no signs. The first night was still sweltering, and the next morning we woke up frozen. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw through the window that it was snowing outside. Several boys are lighting a fire to warm up the house.

I got into the car and found the cotton suit. Leave it to them. "There are cotton shoes here, look for the right size for you," I began.

Everyone froze and began to look for clothes and cotton shoes that fit them. I boiled them a pot of hot water. Brewed soy milk with sugar, boiled eggs for breakfast. Of course, two bottles of supernatural potions were added to the soy milk. In a ratio of ten to one. Now it's up to their luck. After drinking soy milk and eating eggs, these people felt groggy and went back to sleep on their folding beds.