101

Chapter 101

If you are scared, don't want the monster to not remind you. "What the other person says is hard to hear. When Yin Tiantian heard this, her eyes rolled and she suddenly remembered how to fool them. Then he told Lily and Ye Mengyao, who were also in the car, about this small plan.

The eyes of the two little demons narrowed with a smile for two months after hearing this.

It was as if a devil's horn had grown on his head. Coupled with the slender tail, I am afraid that the demon is reincarnated.

Yin Tiantian pulled off the veil and got into a clean sleeping bag. Zip up.

At this time, everyone got out of the car. The other party is checked one by one. Then when I checked the RV, I saw a sleeping bag on the floor. Just about to walk over. The man said directly to you, "You have to be careful, don't look at people with heart disease" "

What do you mean," Lily pretended to be angry.

"What do I mean, you don't know yet. That monster is in there."

"Hmph, you say it again, give it a try. My sister is very beautiful, how can she be a monster," Lily said, pretending to be nervous.

The other party looked at it and was immediately happy. "I dare to swear, they are a monster inside" "You talk nonsense, there is no one here"

Ye Mengyao finished speaking, slag U, you said the wrong thing at work, and directly covered your mouth.

"Do you dare to bet something with me," the other party hurriedly spoke.

"I don't bet you" Lily pretended to be nervous.

"Then there's a monster there."

"You..." Lily stopped

talking

, "I think we'd bet well, if what I said was true, you would give me that kid." If I were telling a lie...."....... The other party pointed at Yu Luo and spoke.

The other party didn't wait for Lily to finish speaking, and he directly spoke, "If you are telling a lie. You just lie around here and say admit that you're a dog and learning how to bark" "

Yes, we will make this bet, and the other party thinks that they have won, and directly say yes." ....

122 Zombies

122

"I think we'd bet well, if what I said is true, you'll give me that kid." If I were telling a lie...."....... The other party pointed at Yu Luo and spoke.

The other party didn't wait for Lily to finish speaking, and he directly spoke, "If you are telling a lie. You just lie around here and say admit that you're a dog and learning how to bark" "

Yes, we will make this bet, and the other party thinks that they have won, and directly say yes." ....

"Everyone heard it, this guy promised himself," Seeing the other party's promise, Lily spoke directly. It looked like a treacherous triumph.

The other party who watched was suddenly shocked. A fooled thought floods the head.

A couple of people walked over and slowly reached for the zipper. At this time, the person who was still betting with everyone directly shouted "kill him" After

hearing this sentence, Lily hurriedly looked in Yin Tiantian's direction. I saw that the person who had originally checked directly took out a dagger and stabbed it directly into the sleeping bag.