32

Chapter 32

Stamp. The thief sighed.

"Isn't that great, at least we can find it..." Crystal nucleus," Zhuge Xiaoming said,

"Everyone be careful, now in the snow,

after all, the mobility is also a little limited." So everyone must be careful..." Luo Xiaohei, who was silent, said...

A few of us girls walked straight into the alley on one side...

Now almost all the streets except for zombies wandering are doors that have been pried open. It seems that it was really robbed... A few of us women knocked on three or five zombies. Soon got several crystal nuclei. Of course, when looking inside the house, it is not for nothing. At least everything else is still there except food. We picked out some useful things. Then go out and continue to kill zombies...

Even if it's cold in winter. After exercise, you will sweat hotly. When we searched a person's home, we found that there were several large dogs in a large iron cage behind his house. Large dogs, which have mutated into mutated animals, lie in cages. Obviously, if the cage is welded with steel bars. I'm afraid that this is not necessarily the world of zombies...

Meet someone. The big dogs stood up at once. A hissing sound comes out of the mouth.

"Let's go." A little girl spoke in fear...

"Well, let's go inside and see if there's anything we can take." I said.

Several of them listened to my words and hurried back to the house. I started searching for things that could be used in the house.

When everyone started to get busy, I quietly walked to the backyard. When you come to the cage. The zombie dog in the cage immediately exploded as if it sensed danger...

A smile was raised at the corner of my mouth, and I spent 100 energy points in the system to redeem two cards, a smoke mushroom and a coffee bean. Throw the card on the ground. Walk into the house and close the door...

It's all experience... I couldn't help but sigh.

[Smoke mushrooms. Cost 75. Durable 300. Role. Nocturnal plants. Shooting class plants. Can penetrate regardless of objects. Coffee beans are needed for daytime use...

42 Encounter with Zombie Dogs

42. At the beginning, the zombie dog's bark was still very loud, and gradually the sound was much less, and finally there was no sound at all. Feeling that no one was noticing my side, I pushed the door and walked into the backyard. Two cards are reclaimed into space after use, ready to be repaired with credits. The four dogs in the cage had lost their breath, and I checked the energy. Not bad.. I walked directly over and took out the crystal nucleus in the zombie dog's head. Then he walked back as if nothing had happened、。。。。。。

"Hey, why didn't that zombie dog move." Wang Yan asked strangely.

As I entered the door, I heard Wang Yan's words, so I spoke: "I went to see it, maybe I'm tired." Have you finished packing your things... I asked.

"Finished packing. There are quite a few things. The family should have accumulated a lot of things before the end times. If you look at the rice, there are several bags. The cart we brought from the grain store is useful... Yan Liqiu spoke excitedly.

With ropes tied up and four girls pushing the car, we walked ahead to solve the zombies that popped up on the road from time to time.

Just then, a salute exploded in the sky. This is a sign of our connection. If anyone is in danger, light a small salute