125

Chapter 125

"Yes. It seems that they are suspicious of us," Yin Tiantian began. Then get back in the car and throw the gloves out of the car. These days I always touch the coal mine. If I don't wear gloves, I'm afraid my hands will be dyed very black.

Start the car and drive directly in one direction. I didn't go far on the road, and the car behind me quickly caught up. Then the two cars rushed directly to the front and directly stopped Yin Tiantian's car.

Yin Tiantian stopped the car. Then looked at the few people who got out of the car and were still holding weapons, so they got out of the car, "Is there something wrong?" Yin Tiantian asked.

"We suspect that you are embezzling the country's coal resources," one person spoke directly.

"Corruption? , What kind of word do you use, besides, do you have any evidence," Yin Tiantian began,

"Of course there is." Then I ask you. What are you doing here. Don't speak out alone to travel. A woman spoke directly, and then looked at Yin Tiantian's veiled appearance.

"I'm just out for a ride. Besides, I'm interested in collecting crystal nuclei. It seems that there are more zombies here," Yin Tiantian retorted directly.

"Hmph, isn't it very doubtful that a girl is alone," the other party hurriedly took Yin Tiantian's words.

"Why do you look down on girls? Besides, I'm not alone here. I also have a pet. Besides, you initially suspected me of stealing coal resources. Then I ask you. The real evidence is yours. Besides, it's the end times. Do you people still want to test this to get rich again?

If what you say today is slander, perhaps you simply think that you are entitled to say that others steal your stuff at will. But I think people have self-respect. You slander me like that. I'm afraid you're going to give me an explanation today. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"Hmph, you are too arrogant, will we still be afraid of you. Tell you we're awesome. It's just that you can be a scoundrel, how can you" After speaking, he directly lifted the canvas behind Yin Tiantian.

But it doesn't matter if it doesn't lift. This lifted the person, and the whole person was stunned.

"Oh, Nidarao, you guys disturbed the sleep of other people's pets," Yin Tian said with a bad eye.

These people didn't wait for a reaction, and the white figure of the white tiger directly rushed out. Bite the man's head in one bite.

Down

"White Tiger Spit it out for me. Do you know that things are dirty," Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

"..............................."

"......

...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The men hurriedly shot at the white tiger.

It's just that the white tiger is all pumpkins that Yin Tiantian attached to his body in advance.

Yin Tiantian quickly took out the Swiss Army knife and directly put it against the neck of the person who stood at the front at the beginning.

Originally, that person could have avoided, but he did not react after being shocked by the white tiger.

"You all stop me," Yin Tiantian directly followed the spiritual power and directly transmitted the voice. The head of the person below the first step felt dizzy, and he could not stand up steadily, and fell to the ground with his head down.