168

Chapter 168

---

After dealing with the affairs here, Yin Tiantian drove directly away.; Before leaving, he also handed some cards to the pea machine gun. After all, plans don't change quickly. Always be careful to say.

After leaving. Run straight to the next survivor base. However, it is clear that this base should be deliberately ignoring orders. All those who enter are not allowed to go out.

There was a lot of complaining in the survivor base. As a result, on the third day that Yin Tiantian arrived here, some mercenary groups directly made trouble. Of course, this really gave Yin Tiantian a chance. I have been in touch with the person here. Two people made plans directly. Anyway, who wouldn't act.

So he instigated among the people. , often says something about the benefits of the plant survivor base. For example, when you buy something again.

"Isn't it so expensive." The person sent by Yin Tiantian. It's a sleek guy. The name is also interesting. It's called Ding Yiyi. Very cheap name

"very expensive". Now it seems that money can't buy anything," said Yin Tiantian, who wears a mask and looks like a very earthy rural aunt.

"How is it not expensive. You know what. In our survivor base, a pound of rice is only a first-order crystal nucleus. Ding Yiyi spoke.

"|what is so cheap; Yin Tiantian just finished speaking. There are a bunch of people directly around you. After all, having something so cheap is really desirable.

"Is it really that cheap? Can we buy a pound of grain here, and can we buy ten pounds of grain there?" one man asked.

; Of course. It's a pity that I can't get out. If only you knew what it was like here. I'm not here yet.

You know, now the state seems to issue orders. Merge all survivor bases directly. Then together resist the attack of zombies. And the defense there is not only powerful. And it's a paradise," Ding Yi finished one by one. Put photos of the plant survivor base out there.

"Look at what this looks like there. It's beautiful. Ding Yiyi spoke. Then show off.

"It's so beautiful. It's really a paradise," one person sighed.

"yes. But there won't be no people there," Yin Tiantian began.

"How so. The boss there is a very good person," Ding Yi patted the horse fart one by one.

Yin Tiantian. -_-|||,

So

after Ding Yiyi's exaggerated statement, someone was moved.

So in the midst of everyone's resentment, it broke out on the third day Yin Tiantian came here.

After a mercenary regiment rebelled, there was a second and third. So Zheng's survivor base was in chaos.

Yin Tiantian looked lively. Fortunately, there were no fatalities. Just a little. I don't know if there is a control of zombies. When it comes to messing up here. There was a chirping sound in the sky, not good,

"Everyone don't fight,

be careful in the air," Yin Tiantian hurriedly shouted. Of course, it used a lot of mental power. Almost everyone heard it. This voice. They all looked up, and their faces changed.

So in the sound of the crowd exclaiming. They ran away.

It's just that of course those mutant birds will not let them go. Dive straight down. The speed is so fast that people can't react at all. Some people who react quickly make defensive postures directly.