170

Chapter 170

What a bonus.

There are some fish though. After being hung up, take it directly and exchange cards with Yin Tiantian. Because a fish can be exchanged for an imitator. Of course, the larger fish.

Yin Tiantian will definitely not do a loss-making business. Just put these fish in clean water and turn them back into fish that not only will they be as delicious as normal fish. And crystal nuclei may evolve due to the passage of time.

So after the fish came online, it was delivered directly to Yin Tiantian.

At first, Yin Tiantian was stunned for a moment. Later, Lily spoke directly: "Sister, you didn't mean to use these fish. If it's good enough, you can exchange the imitator's card?

"Yes, but I'm talking about live fish, what are you doing with these dead fish" "

yes, you don't understand, you want live fish," Lily shouted directly at them.

Looking at the spicy touch of the lily, everyone flashed. The next time you get the fish, of course, it's all live fish.

Yin Tiantian chose some fish with a relatively high level and exchanged cards. Let those people handle the rest themselves. Anyway, they will not lose money by removing the crystal nucleus. What does it matter.

But fortunately, these don't mutate after being bitten by mutant fish. But the pain is still there.

So be careful. If you accidentally get bitten, you risk breaking your hands and feet.

But even so, the charm of the imitator is still great. At least for others.

But for Yin Tiantian, what is more attractive is the crystal nucleus.

Of course, Bun Zi gave Yin Tiantian only a little. That's profiteers.

Yin Tiantian directly fought back with flying eyes.

Xiao sample, you actually dare to look at your food and clothing parents like this," Yin Tiantian directly opened his

mouth

".................." Bun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time flies In the blink of an eye, it was the spring of the following year. The ice melted off almost the same day. I don't know if it's because of the end times, the winter on this earth is directly missing by a month. Summer is a month long. It's like time is a little different.

The ice above the river melted away. The people had no choice but to turn the wood cut up the mountain in winter directly into a raft. Because they found the raft still useful. At least it is safe to stay on the water. Don't be afraid of strong mutant fish toppling the boat.

。 As long as it's strong enough. But now in the face of everyone and very important things to pay attention to, Yin Tiantian is bothering Yin.

That's the thing about the river. There are too few ships now. If you use the card directly, it is too wasteful of energy. But today's ships are either stranded in places where zombies live. Either some of the remaining ones have already been destroyed. So people here. Now I can only get some rafts. If you're lucky, a fish jumps up directly. If you are unlucky, you may jump on the fish and bite the person directly. The reality of the fish changes now is astounding. It's getting bigger. It's like those mutated animals. Growing up again, as long as the level is high enough, it is possible to grow. Except, of course, for the speed-type mutant animals.