126

Chapter 126

"Hehe, it's best for them to be honest," Yin Tiantian listened to Bai Hu's words, and directly kicked the accelerator and rushed out quickly.

146 Enemies are red

when they meet 146

Face the stalking of those people. Yin Tiantian didn't care at all.

It's like walking around like play. Of course, the coal mines here will not let go at all.

But those people found no evidence. In the end, I didn't dare to continue to follow.

So the large vehicles simply abandoned tracking and went to the next coal mine site.

But obviously, this time Yin Tiantian was not in the mood to play with them. Look at the distribution map on the map and go straight to the next city. Now there is no time for them to be here like cat and mouse.

The car was parked directly at a gas station. There is a lot of parking at the gas station. It's a pity that it has become tattered.

I don't know. What else is there here now. Can be left, not Yin Tiantian does

not want to go in,

nor is it here to refuel now. It's just that the vehicles inside here are impassable.

After getting out of the car, Yin Tiantian looked for the car that was still clean and had the key inserted in the car, and directly put it into the space ring. And then it was on the white tiger. Let the white tiger go inside.

The white tiger was obviously still a little blushing at Yin Tiantian on his back. But the fur is still useful. But when I thought of Yu Luo being with him. Yin Tiantian said, after searching in this city, he will find three coal mines and walk back.

The white tiger walked slowly on the street. On the street that was originally very lively, not a single figure can be seen. , Only zombies wandering around.

Yin Tiantian expressed a very bored expression at that time.

The white tiger was upset about these zombies who did not know whether they were dead or alive. When he saw a zombie approaching, he was killed with one paw. Then pick out a nucleus with the tip of your claw. "One."

When the second zombie came in front of him, he directly picked out another crystal nucleus and chanted this "The second one.;

"The third" "The fourth" "

The fifth, ten pounds of fried chicken legs have arrived." ........

".....

"The first one. ..... The fifth "ten-pound sauce beef"........ Bai Hu chanted this in his mouth, and then watched Yin Tiantian take the crystal nucleus away. What is repeatedly reminded. ....

When the white tiger collected enough di20jin's 20th pound of pork meatballs, the sound of fighting was heard in the distance. From time to time, gunshots and shouts were heard.

Looking at those zombies, they have been attracted by those voices. No wonder there are so few zombies here.

"Go over and take a look," Yin Tiantian began.

"Understood. Hehe, maybe there are crystal nuclei, you don't need to move your claws, you have crystal nuclei," White Tiger said and directly accelerated his speed and rushed directly towards the sound.

It's really a foodie. Yin Tiantian couldn't help but sigh.

Just around the corner, I saw the real situation of those fights.