145

Chapter 145
A small part of the houses on the side are Aboriginal, and the rest are newly arrived. And there is a piece of land in front of every house. There are also houses on the south side. The housing in the west near the middle is also landed. Of course, if those people do not rent the land, they will directly keep it for their own use. The remaining small part is just houses, and almost all of this small area is occupied by vigilant people.

After Yin Tiantian left, she went directly back to her room, and now the system reminds that the card has completed the ultimate evolution.

This time it was a hot pepper, having seen the hot temper of the cherry bomb, Yin Tiantian also wanted to know what this hot pepper looked like.

So he directly released the hot chili.

But what I saw was indeed a fiery red costume. Plus a sky-high fiery red hairstyle plus one......... Ice cube face. (⊙o⊙)... It's really an ice cube face.

Yin Tiantian blinked. As if I had made a mistake in the way of opening,

. Obviously, the hot pepper did not react to how he appeared here. Seeing Yin Tiantian looking at his hot pepper, he directly spoke, "What's the matter, Tiantian" Uh

, you are a hot pepper," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Yes, I am a hot pepper, you can call me a chili pepper in the future." Hot Chili still spoke expressionlessly.

The corner of Yin Tiantian's mouth twitched a few times, and then he sighed helplessly. After a while, the plants sleeping in the other rooms felt the increase in new partners and got up and went directly to the living room.

"Chili has finally taken on human form," Cherry Bomb greeted.

"Hmm," the fiery pepper began.

".............."

"..................

"I didn't expect it to be a facial paralysis." Carambola directly smiled and spoke. Carambola, an older lady, maintains a smiling expression all day long, and is called a mature woman with facial paralysis by others. Mantra. Don't look at the many stars in the sky.

"Each other" is still a hot pepper with a blank face.

"........," Yin Tian sighed helplessly Why do these plants that turn into human forms buy a normal one. Yin Tiantian directly clicked on the next card to evolve. ..............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------、 current survivor base no longer allows anyone to fish in the river inside the base。 Maybe it's because
you don't
want to lose crystal nuclei here.

Yin Tiantian, who was idle, looked at the mountains near the base. Or do something there later.

Looking at the noisy appearance of these guys, Yin Tiantian directly chose to ignore it.

So he walked out. However, as soon as he walked out of the gate of the house, he saw Yu Luo returning from a walk with the white tiger.

"White Tiger" Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

"What's the matter, Tiantian" White Tiger came directly to Yin Tiantian's side and directly communicated with Yin Tiantian's heart.

"Of course, it's just something," Yin Tiantian spoke, and then looked at the white tiger with a smile.

"What's going on? Why are you smiling a little ill-intentioned," Bai Hu looked at Yin Tiantian with black lines on his face.

"Of course it's a good thing, come here" Yin Tian smiled

even more "I don't go over" The white tiger directly subconsciously approached Yu Luo's side.

"Yes, if you don't come, I will use depilatory agent on your body," Yin Tiantian spoke directly, directly so that Yu Luo could hear it.

"Sister Baihu Tiantian, I should want you to go over," Yu Luo spoke.

White Tiger was dripping blood in his heart, and came to Yin Tiantian's side with a reluctant face.

The distance of five meters walked directly for two minutes.

Really. Am I so terrible," Yin Tiantian spoke directly, and then reached out and pulled the white tiger's ears. "You have to be so careful, I will never see Yu Luo in the future," Yin Tiantian directly twisted the white tiger's ears.

The white tiger nodded depressedly. Who asked him to send people under
the fence
"By the way, sweet, when are you going to give me the advanced potion," White Tiger asked.

"Let's wait until you have accumulated enough crystal nuclei," Yin Tiantian spoke directly, and then informed Bai Hu that he would go to the mountain with her tomorrow to see what was useful.

The white tiger had to agree, and then left with Yu Luo unusually.

In this survivor base, basically the white tiger is already the well-known pet of Yin Tiantian.

But I still have a fear of the white tiger.

After all, no one can guarantee that if this white tiger uncle is in a bad mood that day, he will directly eat people, and it will be troublesome.

Compared with Yin Tiantian, who had nothing to do here, Zhang Ju and the others on the other side directly found Liu Bo. It should be a meal for a week, and then asked how many people basically ate here,

but Zhang Xi was more surprised that this Liu Bo was actually a second-order fire powerhouse. Could it be that the supernatural beings here are all Chinese cabbage everywhere?

After the process, only a few people were left here to investigate, and the remaining people left here directly to contribute to the rest of their lives.

However, the few people who remained here had just walked out and saw a pair of girls walking in one direction. There are talking and laughing. However, among the few people who remained, Zhang Xi also looked at these girls and stopped.

"What's wrong, boss," one of them asked.

"These are water system powers," Zhang Xi said directly. The lowest level is the first order," Zhang Xi was not shocked enough, and added directly.

"What, there are more than 50 people. Are they all from the water system?" asked a man with a mustache next to Zhang Xi directly.

"Yes, they are all from the water system, and the two men are also from the water system." As soon as Zhang Xi finished speaking, he noticed that his subordinates were trembling, what was this "what's the matter", and when he turned his head, he saw several of his brothers looking terrified.

"That... Over there..... The other pointed into the distance. Talking is a little stuttered.

Zhang Xi turned his head and almost fainted from everything in front of him....

165 Terrifying Snow Lotus

165

When Zhang Xi turned his head and saw everything in the distance, he almost didn't frighten himself into fainting.

At this time, you can hear a fast-paced violin music everywhere in the square. Then everyone should go home, and those who should leave the road will stand aside. Few people linger on the road.

。 At first, they seemed strange, but they didn't care at the time. But what they didn't know was that this time was exactly the time

when Yu Luo took the white tiger and a group of small animals out for a walk Mutated animals now have some cats and canines in addition to poultry. Of course, these are still Yin Tiantian from the vicinity of several zoos. There are three tigers. Plus lions. A dog bear. And five leopards. Yin Tiantian also didn't understand why she liked these mutated dangerous animals so much. Anyway, after taming, they are quite obedient. At this time, two tigers, a lion, and a leopard were pregnant. It seems that there will be little lives born in the future. However, usually these guys go to the far side of the survivor base to forage for food on their own. Otherwise, every day is a big expense. Of course the crystal nucleus remains. The white tiger swallowed it himself, of course, the white tiger still took out half of the crystal nuclei they got and asked Yin Tiantian to exchange imitators. Sometimes it's better to give them a meal. But every night they would make their way to the survivor base, and the bridge leading to it was the one closest to the river.

So every Tuesday at three o'clock in the afternoon is the time for the animal walk. The animals are now under the management of Yu Luo. At first, everyone was quite worried, but due to the suppression of the white tiger, these mutant animals are like docile kittens when they see Yu Luo.

So when they saw a large group of mutant animals, Zhang Xi and the others were already trembling in their legs when they stood in the middle of the road, and they did not have any strength at all, and they stopped directly in front of these mutant animals without moving.

The grizzly bear saw someone blocking the way, so he crawled directly over and roared directly. A slap is about to slap over
"Big Grizzly, you give me honesty
" Yin Tiantian's voice came out directly.

The bear paw stopped directly in front of the head of one of Zhang Xi's subordinates, and if this slap was slapped, it would directly smash the head.

Yin Tiantian also did not expect to meet Zhang Xi and others here. Because Liu Bo said that there were not enough things in the cafeteria, he called Yin Tiantian to inform him. As soon as Yin Tiantian arrived here, she saw the animals walking in front of her. I saw that Zhang Xi and the others should be the reason why their legs and feet were weak and they didn't have the strength to leave.

Yin Tiantian stepped forward and asked, "Why are you here?"

We've got here," one man spoke, trembling.

They have also seen mutant animals, but they have not seen such dangerous mutated animals. Of course you get scared,
"Oh, you better step aside,
or you'll get in the way; Finish. In the future, every Tuesday, from three to four o'clock in the afternoon, no one can be left on the road," Yin Tiantian began.

Several people hurriedly stood on the side of the road and watched this group of mutated and fierce animals walk in front of them, and the feeling of panic was really terrifying.

At this time, a group of people suddenly appeared with baskets. Then take out the contents of the basket. It's all inside