82

Chapter 82

Tian hurriedly got up, "What's wrong, bun." ";

"Plants. Plants are disappearing. There are animals moving underground," Bun screamed.

Yin Tiantian hurriedly looked into the distance, and directly took out two lantern grasses to cool the distance. I saw a long ridge bulging on the ground. And directly to the next lesson mushrooms.

"What to do" Yin Tiantian didn't know what to do for a while.

"Looks like a mole. Or a mutant animal like a blind rat. Bun spoke. Suddenly, I thought about something, "Use Uncle Teng." Uncle Teng can deal with it," Bun Zi hurriedly shouted.

Yin Tiantian hurriedly looked for it after speaking. When he understood Uncle Teng's attributes, he was stunned. I didn't expect to have studied these cards completely. Think of it, directly exchange 10 cards at once. I took out three of them and threw them directly at the animal that was marching, and I saw a vine man appear directly on the ground. Then quickly stretched out a few to directly entangle the zombies and mutant animals underground one meter away from him, and directly retracted them into the ground. Although what Yin Tiantian saw was dragging two zombies to the ground. However, what he received was the experience of four zombies and three crystal nuclei. It seems that one of them is the crystal nucleus of the mutant animal.

But there are really a lot of mutant animals here. Directly threw out the card in his hand. It should be considered auto-tracked. Then some plants that have disappeared are added.

But look at more and more zombies. Yin Tiantian frowned, and then looked like a rhythmic zombie. Uncle Teng who directly exchanged fifty sheets. Then evolve Uncle Teng. After all, this one is of great use. ..............

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The sun gradually rises on the horizon in the distance. As if receiving an order, these zombies retreated one after another, and the door of the survivor base slowly opened. I was shocked by what was in front of me. A red car stopped in the distance. , surrounded by patches of dead zombies.

There are many zombies, so just killing these zombies, I directly saved enough energy for the fourth order. Items of the fourth order can now be redeemed. However, there is a little level potion that is still gray. , cannot be redeemed. It looks like the number of cards is not enough. Only 14 plant species have evolved now. There are still six types missing. Of course, look at the noisy appearance in the space. Yin Tiantian is really a little depressed. It's good that I didn't release this group of small plants. Otherwise, there will be real trouble. It's better to wait for them to turn into human form.

However, when he watched the door of the survivor base open, Yin Tiantian hurriedly raised his spirit. A series of balls of light flew directly at the corpse of the zombie. Immediately after that, the upper vine picked up the crystal nucleus and looked at Yin Tiantian's rapid movements. It's like a devil entering the village.

At this moment, a group of mercenaries who happened to come out saw this pile of zombies. "Boss, so many free crystal nuclei. Let's go," one person shouted. A dozen people hurriedly came this way.

, Yin Tiantian ten times the fire in his belly. Seeing all this, the anger was ignited all at once. In particular, I also saw that among those people were two people who were taken away by Su Jiang, and the volcanic eruption was really complete.

Directly throw the two hot peppers in your hand. Boom. The two people who were knocking on the head of the zombie were directly killed.

Everyone who came out to see the excitement was stunned.