46

Chapter 46

It depends on what you can do to us now. If you don't want to die, just come over. "The other man raised his gun and looked at us.

I stretched out my hand and a stream of electricity rushed directly into the other person's hand. They felt a pistol fall to the ground with a numb arm. Several vines came out directly from the ground and directly wrapped around the bodies of those three people. You can't kill them just yet. There is also a certain usefulness.

Take out the rope and tie them up strongly.

Then he took out a handful of cherries from his pocket and threw them out. Nobody noticed my side. I heard an explosion coming out of the zombie group. As soon as he turned his head, there were zombies' residual broken arms everywhere. I have more than a dozen cherry bombs in this one. Now there is plenty of energy, and it is not as small as in the past. Let's talk about such a dense zombie group. Even if the energy can't be earned, it's not much different.

"Sweet. What was that just now?" asked Wang Yan in surprise.

"I bought this for a lot of money," I began.

"Is the heavy gold a bomb?" asked Yan Liqiu.

"It's this one," I opened my hands. I saw a small cherry bomb lying quietly in the palm of my hand. "Such a one, but I exchanged eight ordinary crystal nuclei" "

No, it's so small and expensive." But this thing is really a little familiar. It seems that I played something in a game," Wang Yan thought carefully and then spoke.

"You try," I put the cherry bomb into Yan Liqiu's hand. You think about which place to place and throw it out hard. For example, over there, "I pointed to a place where there were relatively many zombies." I found that the zombies now are not swallowed as slowly as before. The speed is like the speed of a normal person walking. It seems that in a few months, a large number of first-order zombies will appear.

Yan Liqiu directly threw the cherry bomb over. With a bang, the cherry bomb exploded, injuring several zombies more than two meters high.

"Handsome. Do you still have it," Yan Liqiu's eyes lit up.

"If you want, I can give it to you at the original price. Of course, there are other kinds of them. I whispered.

"No, there are other kinds. What else is there? The two women hurriedly leaned over and asked. Pea shooter. Chilled mushrooms. Wall fruit. It's Plants vs. Zombies, and I have almost all of them. It's just that I don't have much now. Otherwise, I would have exchanged some of each of them in the hands of my uncle.

"Are you talking about the Great God of Clear Days," Wang Yan's eyes widened.

"You're really smart, Uncle Sunny," I said with a wide smile.

62. Advanced Level 3

62 "Of course it's Uncle Sunny Day," I said with a smile. Then stare at the horde of zombies in front. "I don't think we can leave here yet, there are still people there. Maybe there will be people who will become our mercenary group in the future" "

Well, but there are really a lot of these zombies. The most important thing is that those zombies seem to be getting faster," Wang Yan spoke. It seems that he also saw it.

"Since they also came down from the roof of the car. We can also pass through the roof of the car. I spoke.

"But it's a bit far away, and we can't seem to get by." Xiaoyu looked at the distance. Then speak.

I was silent for a moment, and now it is impossible to take out so many plants at once. The most important thing is not to let them suspect me. But as soon as I heard the voices of the women in the truck. It is important to know that women will be in the end times to the later stages. If there are no women, I am afraid that no amount of people will be enough to die.