143

Chapter 143

The other party spoke directly.

"Okay then, let me treat you to dinner." After speaking, he took their crystal nuclei together into his hands. Then point some houses that are close together directly to them. "Well, everyone, rest well. Someone will clean you up in a moment. After Yin Tiantian finished speaking, she left directly with everyone.

"Why does my husband have to give them crystal nuclei?" Tell them directly that we are coming," Zhang Ju's wife said.

Don't you see that? , Many of those guys are superpowers, and there are four of them of the third order alone. Those three little girls were all third-order superpowers. There is also Jiang Yu, "At this time, a person's voice came out."

"Big brother, which three girls are you talking about," Zhang Ju turned his head to a middle-aged man and spoke.

"It's the youngest, and the girl in white who just kicked the car door in. All are third-order. I didn't expect that there were so many third-order superpowers here, and

that girl with a hooded face was really not simple, and actually got them all together. The other party spoke directly.

"So shall we start in advance?" asked Zhang Ju.

"Let's see the situation first. Let's do it again. Otherwise, it risks losing everything. Or maybe we should find out how many more psychic beings are here," the other party spoke directly. He is Zhang Ju's eldest brother Zhang Xi. It is a third-order psychic. A third-order powerhouse of the fire system.

"I understand big brother. Then you all go to the house over there, this house is going to give our family people," Zhang Ju spoke directly to the subordinates who followed him.

Although they were dissatisfied, they all left.

These people walked into the house, chose their room, and suddenly found that there was nothing empty in the house. Clean at best. But it's also a little too clean.

So this group of people came out one after another, ready to talk to Yin Tiantian about the house.

So I met someone who happened to come to clean.

"Where is your boss," a man asked, grabbing a cleaner.

"Our boss is very busy, what are you doing," the group also knew that the people who lived here were generally wary people. So you can't say anything more,

"Why is there no furniture in the house?" asked one person directly.

"There was no furniture. You bought this house at a very cheap price, why do you need furniture. By the way, you guys go over there. After a corner, I saw a square and walked straight there, there was a mall where almost everything was sold. After speaking, the other party walked into the room and did a simple cleaning.

Then he left. Nothing was said superfluously.

But this group of people suddenly thought that there was no crystal nucleus on their bodies at all. So I asked if I could exchange crystal nuclei for something.

"Absolutely. On the first floor of the mall, things are exchanged. Of course, you can also choose to go hunting on your own. By the way, I still have things to do, we will leave first".......... The other party replied and left directly,

and of course the rest of these people were thinking about what to exchange for goods. Suddenly, I thought of something, and directly took out the useless guns and ammunition. So to fool the crowd and

go straight to the mall. The architecture here surprised them. It should be said that it is unusually magnificent, and it is 20 meters high. Not to mention the length, it directly occupies half of the southern half of the territory.