28

Chapter 28

Shoot.

An electric current passed directly through Liu Yu's arm. Liu Yu screamed, and the gun in his hand fell to the ground.

"Sweet" Junye was surprised.

"What. Liu Yu hurriedly turned her head and was watching me walk towards her step by step.

"Sweet you... How did you come over...

"I think you guys came later, what a great speech." I didn't expect that someone I trusted so much would actually be... You are too much, Liu Yu... I spoke.

"My daughter is not too much for me. After Liu Yu's father finished speaking, he reached into his clothes and prepared to pull out a gun. I rushed over. The dagger in his hand pierced directly into the chest of the opponent.

The other party's eyes widened in disbelief. "You dare to kill," he said word by word.

"I'm so sorry, I kind of regret saving you in the first place." Unexpectedly, Junye believed in the wrong person. I also believe the wrong person. But it's not bad now. Silence you won't turn into a zombie. Then give me back your life.

My icy tone was chilling.

"Dad." Seeing his father fall, Liu Yu hurriedly pounced. "Why kill him." You are too ruthless, you are a crazy person," Liu Yu stared at me

,

"Liu Yu, then what kind of person are you. If there is anything wrong with them, they must help you and give away their names? Don't think your life is so valuable. Now is the end times, a world of cannibalism. Without waiting for me to speak, Junye's voice came out directly. It's like ice.

"Let's go. It's not worth dying for such a person," I turned to look at Junye.

"Hmm. Looks like you should have taken me in. Junye spoke.

"You wait for me, I will definitely kill you." I definitely will," Liu Yu shouted when he saw us leaving.

Junye paused and glanced back at Liu Yu. What to say. At this moment, a big bird swooped down from the sky. The bird's beak went straight through Liu Yu's head. Suddenly, plasma splashed.

Junye was stunned for a moment, and when he reacted, Big Bird had already seen Junye rushing directly over. I turned around and appeared beside Junye. A mesh of lightning flashes is emitted in the hand. With a loud noise, he rushed directly towards the mutant bird. The power grid shrouded the big bird with a crackling sound, and the big bird made a sharp call, and the smell of burnt meat came out of its body. After struggling a few times, I fell to the ground and did not move, I walked over to find the position of the crystal nucleus and directly inserted the dagger into it. Dig up the head of the big bird and take out the crystal nucleus. Some people saw big birds running over here.

"Sweet, why are you here," Jia Boyang, who had just woken up, was still confused about why everyone was packing up. Just as I was asking, I saw a large mutated bird swooping down from the sky, rushing over with a few people.

I slowly retreated to Junye's side and shoved the dagger into him. "Big Bird attacked Liu Yu. Junye killed Big Bird.

"It's that simple," I was waiting for me to continue, but after a long time there was no follow-up. Jia Boyang spoke,

"Yes, it's that simple, it's just that I believe the wrong person,

and the right things are cleaned up." Let the brother get them out of there right away. Liu Yu is ready to let us send them to death so that we can evacuate directly," I spoke.