77

Chapter 77

Yes. 15 crystal nuclei and a pound of grain to sell to you," Yin Tiantian spoke directly to the group of dust servants.

"Are you talking about us," the other party thought that Yin Tiantian was talking to someone else.

"Of course. I want to sell grain, or what if there are bugs in the future. The price they gave was too little," After speaking, Yin Tiantian glanced at the other party coldly.

"How much can you sell," the other person hurriedly began. It's like Yin Tiantian will disappear in an instant.

I can sell as much as you want. Yin Tian smiled sweetly.

"Can you go and see it first?" Obviously, the other party is not the kind of person who forgets his vigilance when something good happens.

"Come with me and tell you the truth, I'm a businessman with integrity. Just rest assured. With that, he walked to the side.

"You wait for me," a sharp voice came out directly.

As soon as he turned around, he saw the man who had just posted the task inside walk out. "Are you trying to grab business with me?" I see you're looking for death, aren't you. After Gu Chao finished speaking, he directly stopped in front of Yin Tiantian. Originally, his task in this exchange was to have a lot of moisture.

Fifteen crystal nuclei were exchanged for one pound of grain. Originally, it was sold for 20 crystal nuclei a pound. However, in the past few days, he feels that he is buying more and more things, so he deliberately raises the price. The most important. Almost all of his grain is now a little moldy. I didn't expect that someone would grab business with him today. For a while, I really forgot who I was and rushed out directly.

"Hmph, buying and selling items is all your will. Besides, I am a businessman, of course, I can buy whatever I like, not to mention that businessmen like to do profitable business. Why do you still want to grab business. Yin Tiantian stared at the other party, her eyes full of mockery.

"Hmph, I'm telling you, you are not allowed to buy and sell privately in my territory, do you know who I am. Do and grab business with me. You are alive impatient," the other person directly threatened.

"It's ridiculous. What kind of green onion do you think you are? At this moment, a voice came out.

Everyone turned their heads directly to look in the direction where the sound was coming from.

I saw a girl wearing a flowing dress walking over. I was stunned when I saw it. And then the expression was embarrassed.

Lily, this girl is not good to heal her wounds, what to do here. But where did he get this outfit? I want to think about it. By the way, isn't this the clothes inside one of my space rings? I remember yesterday the clothes were poured out. Let them choose for themselves. Didn't expect that. It's still spring, isn't it cold for him to wear these.

Look at Murong beside him again. Roughly guess what the situation is.

Lily woke up and couldn't find Yin Tiantian, so she threatened Murong to take her out to find Yin Tiantian, so Murong pitifully turned into a threatened person,

looking at him with a helpless expression. It seems that the threat power of Lily is really not to be underestimated,

"Where did you come from?" Dare to be nosy. It looks like you're looking for death," the other party didn't put lilies in his eyes at all. And in his memory. He has seen all the young ladies who are valuable. .............

"Hmph, it's okay if you don't know me. At that time, if you die, go to the eighteenth layer of hell to find King Yan and ask Miss Ben's identity," Lily finished speaking, and raised her hand to the man. A black fireball was thrown directly.