130

Chapter 130

I don't seem to know," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. Just play the fool.

"yes, but why do you feel so familiar to me. And the same goes for names and voices. The other person spoke.

"I said you recognized the wrong person," Yin Tiantian said directly.

"yes, why do I think you're a little deceiving people," the other man was still smiling.

"If you don't believe it, forget it." Yin Tiantian directly chose to ignore it, and then asked directly: "What are you doing here" "

Fighting zombies," the other party replied directly.

"Yes. So which ones," Yin Tiantian pointed to the coal mine.

"Of course I gave it to you, sweet, it should be said that your spatial power is just right," the demon man smiled treacherously.

"Eh" (⊙o⊙)... Sure enough, it's a fox. ...

In the end, Yin Tiantian finally walked back with enough coal mines. However, it seems that there is a demon man around him. The demon man was followed by a large group of people.

I almost didn't go back for a month, and I don't know where it is

now,

but it should change a lot. At least this month is very face-giving, and only one day is a rainy day.

Imagine what you'll see when you go back. However, it is clear that what Yin Tiantian did not expect was a bigger surprise waiting for him.

The car stopped directly. The vehicle in front accidentally got a puncture in the tire.

"What's wrong," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Oh, the tires are punctured," shouted the fireworks in front.

"Yes. Then come down and take a walk. Turn the mountain ahead and you'll arrive," Yin Tiantian spoke.

Everyone has also been doing it in a car for a long time. Got out of the car directly and walked forward. Of course, including the white tiger guy...

150 return

150

people have also been doing it in a car for a long time. Got out of the car directly and walked forward. Of course, including the white tiger guy... At first, when the white tiger came out, he also scared the subordinates around the demon man.

"Mutant animal," one person shouted at the time.

The demon man also directly pulled Yin Tiantian to his side. At that time, the expressions of those people were more interesting and interesting.

"Coward." The white tiger has a contemptuous attitude towards those people. That look is vivid. Almost didn't kill those people.

"This is my pet, Dabai," Yin Tiantian began.

"Pets..." the corners of everyone's mouths twitched a few times.

"This should be a tiger and not a cat," one began.

"yes. In fact, as long as it is a feline, I like it," Yin Tian smiled sweetly.

Yin Tiantian put the car into the ring, and then led everyone inside. Anyway, Yin Tiantian didn't plan to drive in. It would also be troublesome, and it should be said that it is very busy now, and naturally there is no road that can pass traffic casually.

But turn the hill. I saw the bridge in front of me. This is also one of the bridges leading to the inside of the base.

On the other side of the bridge is the gate of the base. But. The towering wall in front of him surprised everyone.