166

Chapter 166

-----

After sending those people away. Then the news that the crystal nucleus can be exchanged for cards is directly disseminated. Yin Tiantian went straight back to the

room and

opened the box. Count the nuclei inside again. Yin Tiantian's eyes lit up as if she had seen food.

"Wow, sweet and sweet, there are many crystal nuclei," Ye Mengyao exclaimed directly. Yin Tiantian directly put the crystal nucleus into the

space ring,

"Really, don't be like this, rangwokanyikan let people take a look," Ye Mengyao spoke.

"Don't give. I'm afraid you'll grab a lot and go," Yin Tiantian gave Ye Mengyao a direct look.

"Well, how do you know," Ye Mengyao spoke directly (⊙o⊙)....

-_-|||。 "It seems that you did this last time," Yin Tiantian began.

"Hehe, I didn't expect that now, you will change so many destinies for us," Ye Mengyao touched her nose and then spoke.

"Say, what's the matter," Yin Tiantian was in a good mood and directly threw a few imitators to Ye Mengyao.

Ye Mengyao hurriedly caught it, a smile appeared on her face, and then kissed the card. "That's right, sweet. Now almost all the women who signed the contract came. What are you going to do?" asked Ye Mengyao.

Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke: "This matter is very simple. It's important to arrange women's affairs. Actually, I have a way".......

"What a method. Tell me about it," Ye Mengyao hurriedly asked.

"It's simple. It's a blind date meeting. Of course, I didn't find the person I liked. Just arrange things until the survivor bases are merged. Are some men in our country afraid that they haven't fallen in love at first sight? Anyway, those women will live with us in the future. Naturally, we want to cheapen our people," Yin Tiantian directly said her thoughts.

"That's how it is. It seems that this plan is good," Ye Mengyao thought for a while, and then spoke. Suddenly, he thought of something and hurriedly shouted, "Then leave this matter to me," Ye Mengyao said.

"Eh, can you," Yin Tiantian was skeptical. A look of contempt.

"What do you mean? You underestimate me too much," Ye Mengyao fried her hair directly.

"You're too small. This kind of thing doesn't work now.

"I look small though. But my soul is very strong"....

So Yin Tiantian finally handed this matter over to Ye Mengyao in Ye Mengyao's bombardment for several days and nights. What a horrible girl. Yin Tiantian thought of a bunch of dark circles.

191. There are a lot

of really many people

191

Survivor Base First Blind Date Conference. It will open in three days.

Of course, this news has attracted a lot of attention. I learned that there are now a bunch of foreign women in the base. The men who were originally playing singles cheered up one after another.

Originally, when the end times came, the first to be eliminated were the elderly, children, and women. Now life is better, and it turns out that there are fewer women now. So this time the opportunity was given to them