56

Chapter 56

, so the bamboo warrior did not wait to use it a few times. The remaining 20 or so birds had already flown away, leaving only black charcoal-like house finches and injured flightless house finches.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— the dividing line of exertion ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"What are you going to do?" asked the director of the orphanage when I saw me squatting on the ground and picking up the crystal nuclei one by one.

"Pick up the crystal nucleus," I spoke. The nucleus is then placed in the bag. It's abominable, don't look at this mutant bird, but the energy points obtained are pitiful. Each bird's energy point is only five points. Ten points of crystal nucleus. What a pit man. Fortunately, the crystal nucleus is not as small as expected, otherwise it would be difficult to find.

Everyone looked at each other and joined the team of picking up crystal nuclei, of course, no one left behind.

7 We will pick up the crystal nuclei of almost 600 mutant birds, and finally the cost I paid was not completely lost. Of course, I didn't earn much, and I earned 255 energy points after exhaustion, which is really not cost-effective. Fortunately, we still have a lot of mutant birds left here that can be used.

The children carefully wiped the cleaned crystal nuclei and put them in front of me. Children, what a naïve, but some children cry. I don't know if it's because my little friend died. Or is it really scary this time that

people are like that, and it's always possible to become strong after something really scary.

This blow changed these imaginary children. Became calmer. Become learning how to think. Maybe it only takes a moment to grow up.

I stroked the bamboo warrior who had turned back into a card, and this time he was given as much credit as the fiery pepper.

【Hot chili. Cost 125. Durable 0. Effect. Lateral explosions can directly blow up zombies and animals in the air and land, and the explosion height is five meters high, with incendiary damage.

【Bamboo warrior. The cost is 300, the durability is 30.The damage is not high, and you can launch all your bamboo leaves in an instant. Cooldown time of five seconds. The launch range is a distance of five meters around the body.

Put the bamboo warrior into the space for repair. Then I collected the unburnt mutant birds with everyone, salted them and stored them, and had a good meal for the rest of the evening, and now I am immune to those mutant animals. Although there is still a lot of food in the space, I can't take it out now.

The stove was extra warm this night. We quickly fell asleep covered with the covers.

。 But for some, it is destined to be sleepless nights.

Looking at the sleeping children. The director of the orphanage watched them quietly. Through the moonlight, you can vaguely see that the children have cried. He didn't understand whether he was making the right decision or not.

Walk outside to the hallway and look at the window flowers that appear on the glass. Then let out a sigh.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked.

The other party was obviously taken aback. But did not shout out. I turned around and saw that it was me. So he asked, "How are you?" Haven't you slept?"