8

Chapter 8
There are seven or eight and all of them are connected. Through the thick glass, you can also see that there are two zombies wandering inside.

Got the biggest seed shop. I used to buy things here. A tombstone moss squared on the wall. I got into it with Qicheng,
"My heaven actually has so many"
Qicheng was a little surprised, looking at the various crop seeds on the counter.

"Except for the flower seeds, as long as they are packaged, take them all," I said to Qi Cheng. Then he spun around his chubby body and began to sweep. What carob seeds. Cabbage seeds. Corn seeds... You're welcome,

and I doubt I'll be able to slim down like a bamboo pole in a few months.

Soon, the seeds were placed directly in a compartment of the space, and the untouched tombstone moss card was taken back, and then pasted in another place and went directly to the next store. After using the tombstone moss, it must be ensured that it is not approached by zombies within five minutes, otherwise it is a waste card. Stay there forever.

There is no sign of destruction in this house. There are also quite a lot of seeds, and when I put away a few bags of corn seeds, I found that there was a place where the corn was a little destroyed, as if it was being eaten by rats. I was suddenly shocked, by the way, Bun said that not only people can turn into zombies. And animals can too. My heart was inexplicably a little flustered. Look at the card time. Hurriedly tore off and pasted on the door.

"Let's go. I think something has to happen. After saying that, he drilled out. Just let the car out. Qi Cheng didn't understand at first. As a result, as soon as he turned his head, he saw a dim corner. A pair of red lights hurriedly ran out. As soon as I got into the car, I found that I was followed by a dozen rats that looked like big rabbits. Start the car, press over a few zombies and drive out.

As soon as I looked back, I saw that the overwhelmed zombie had been gnawed by the rat to only a few bones, and I almost didn't vomit, "Let's go." I said with an ugly face. Then drank a bottle of water. Relieve tension.

"I have to say that you women's sixth sense is really powerful" Qi Cheng spoke, his hand still nervously gripping the steering wheel, not daring to let go at all, "Where are we going next?" he asked.

"I think we still have to go and prepare a little more. We're people tied to the same rope now, and most importantly, you already know my secret. So I will believe you too. What is important now is to prepare things for the winter. It will become very cold in less than a month, and there will be many people who freeze to death.

"How do you know so much. Are you the Sunny Sky God on the Internet?" asked Qi Cheng hurriedly.

"Sunny Day, my screen name is Sunny Day, not Sunny Day." My strange opening probably wasn't me.

"This is the title we gave you. I didn't expect you to be so powerful, by the way, how did you know that it would suddenly turn into winter"

"It was Bunzi who told me, the guardian of these cards. He is a creature of the future world. "I'm not afraid to say it, because if he thinks a little about it, it's him who suffers, and it's not good

for him." "So that's the case, it seems that we have to go to the garment factory and the supermarket mall," Qi Cheng drove the car directly to the garment factory. I checked the space ring, and the ten compartments inside were already loaded, food, water. Clothing, seeds. Chemical fertilizer. Tools. Gas tanks. Kitchen supplies. There is also unprocessed food, and there is only one lattice left. But what I'm looking for can be put with clothes, so I'm going to buy more supplies in the supermarket. For example,,,,, the ring is stationary anyway.

9. Finally saw someone else

9. Our car turned directly into the gate of the garment factory in a dozen rounds. It should be that more people fell in those days. There are really few people in the garment factory staying here. So it seems relatively deserted. If only there were more people. We really didn't dare to come in. Put the car away in the ring. After Qi Cheng and I solved the two zombies, we turned directly to the side of the clothing factory. How to say, this garment factory was still where I worked. I know more about it here. There is a ladder on the side of the building.

All we have to do is get to the roof. Struggling to climb up. The ladder made a loud noise. So several wandering zombies surrounded them. It's a pity that they don't climb high. Or it's really troublesome
,
and finally come to the roof. It is a five-story floor. There is nothing above though. But there is still a thick layer of dust. The fifth floor is dedicated to storing fabrics. A place for needles and threads. The windows are heavily railed.

A moss card of a tombstone was attached to the roof, and a one-meter hole was exposed. We listened carefully. No movement was found. It seems that no one came in at that time.

Shine in the sun. We saw what it looked like inside. Piles of cloth, boxes of spools. We jump straight off. Falls onto high cloth. I came to the door first. Pulled the door. It's locked on the outside. It seems that it is still very safe inside. The most done in summer is the cotton jacket. So I did find a lot of cotton seeds here. It really helped me a lot... Put the cloth into the ring, and then the cotton. But when you want to put the needle and thread up. Only to find that the ring was full. But unwilling to give up so many important things. Checked the points. The exchange of the first order lit up again. Glancing at the Fruit of Energy. I endured the pain and exchanged a ring. Sewing. A lattice. Sewing machine a lattice. Looking at the house, it looks like it has been swept up by a ghost entering the village. Qi Cheng and I went to the fourth floor. Here are the cropped floors. I won't let go of the cloth inside. Mosquitoes are small and also meat.

As for the 2.3 floor, it is where the workers work. The inspection table also had piles of finished products and unfinished cotton clothing. , only picked some useful ones to take away. When I went down the stairs, I heard a strange noise. Just out of the door on the second floor. We found the gate, and we didn't know who pinned it with a steel pipe. Inside, there was a roar and knocking sound characteristic of zombies.

Zombies are tireless creatures. Qi Cheng and I cautiously walked directly to the first floor, because the first floor was the finished product inspection area. So if there is no special case there, it is full of cotton clothes. Pushed down the glass door hard. The inside was locked with iron chains. So the tombstone moss came out again.

Looking at the hundreds of oversized cotton coats, I smiled so hard that I couldn't close my eyes. Because it specializes in making clothes for people from abroad, the things made are relatively large. I receive. I receive. I collect it.

Qi Cheng also helped me push my clothes from a distance so that I could put them into the space ring. Fortunately, sunflowers can be stored in the space of the card. Otherwise, I really don't know how to preserve the plants in the future.

Just as we were busy, we heard a bang on the road, presumably the sound of a door being slammed open.

I was amazed by Qicheng. "Hurry up," I said. And then it sped up.

As soon as the tombstone moss was pasted on the door, I saw an unknown number of zombies coming down from upstairs, and Qi Cheng's cold sweat suddenly came down. I got out and released the car out of the space. "I still have something to do if you go up first. Such a good experience cannot but be earned. The five gas canisters were released directly by me. Quickly twisted the valve, and the smelly gas came out. Directly block the hole entrance. I got in the car, turned on the lighter, and threw it in. I didn't use a fireball of surprise, afraid that the experience would not belong to me. Throw it
in hard, and
suddenly the flames directly rushed towards the zombies.

Qi Cheng rushed out with a kick of the accelerator. And I was overjoyed to watch the experience of the rapid rise.

Soon black smoke rose into the sky. The bun appeared next to me at this time. "Congratulations on your energy reaches 5,000 points. Level 2 is upgraded. Have a one-time opportunity to redeem second-tier high-tech. Three opportunities to redeem first-order technology. As soon as the bun finished speaking, I almost cried out excitedly, and hurriedly flipped through this high-tech page. The second-order ones have been unlocked. Something inside appeared in front of me.

"Boss. Shall we go to the supermarket next?" asked Qi Cheng.

"Let's find a place to rest first." I still have something to exchange, so I have to be quiet. Take a good look at what is most useful right now.

The car drove for a long time, and as soon as the car turned a corner, it drove directly towards the city, "We should go to the supermarket." Qi Cheng spoke。

I glanced at Ki Cheng. Glaring at him with his eyes,

he touched his nose. "I remember the top floor of the supermarket was a place to buy down jackets. And just now I saw a car driving towards this side, still a military car. I think. We can't pick up what is left" "

Okay. So let's go there"

Sure enough, as soon as I arrived at the door of the supermarket, I saw some soldiers rushing into the supermarket. The gunfire was deafening. "A bunch of stupid people. This will bring the zombies over.

Qi Cheng and I rushed straight in. Take advantage of their battle zombies and run directly to the second floor.

It was clear that someone was still seeing us. Just about to shout something, I saw one of us pick up a baseball bat and smash it towards the zombie's head, and suddenly the brain was splashed. I can't help but be ashamed, the current people are really fierce.

Of course, it is Qi Cheng who does it, and now Qi Cheng has been trained by me to become a master, and he kills zombies without blinking. Don't look at my figure like Yang Yuhuan, who is one size smaller, but my speed is also very fast. Directly behind him. Just rush up.

"It should be the first to go up to get something, we can't delay time here, a small team goes up." It should be their captain who spoke directly.

Wait for rushing