154

Chapter 154

If I am killed, the other party will snatch me away. So you have to be careful," Bun reminded repeatedly.

"yes, what if I killed her?" Will it get his ability?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Yes, you can understand it that way," Bun began.

"So is there anyone else who has your brain?"

"No, at first, I didn't feel the breath of this human brain, thinking that he was swept into a black hole while traveling through time and space. I didn't expect him to survive like me. Bun spoke.

"Then let me ask you, in addition to farming, she can raise animals. So is there still a redemption function," Yin Tiantian asked, in case his plan could not be implemented, I am afraid that there would be some losses.

"Hmph, you underestimate me too much. You know, I belong to the most powerful wisdom brain, he is a small wisdom brain, at most it is my generation's product. Of course there are no such features. Otherwise, how could that girl be so weak. "Bun toe high mouth.

Seeing Yin Tiantian in a daze, the other party directly stretched out his hand and shook in front of Yin Tiantian a few times: "What's wrong with you" "Oh, nothing, I'm thinking about something" "

Is it." I don't know if you're interested in buying some of my food. But it's fresh," the other began. The eyes are full of greed.

"Of course," Yin Tiantian saw all the expressions of the other party in her eyes. Then he thought about it and said, "How many do you have, but there are many of us here," "How much do you want, how many I have,"

the other person spoke.

"Then I want some meat, I don't know if you have it." I want to fill my space," Yin Tiantian pretended to be happy.

"Of course. But do you have so many crystal nuclei, and the price of meat is very high," the other party began.

"Oh, don't worry, all their crystal nuclei are on my body," Yin Tiantian deliberately spoke loudly.

"Yes, then it's not very convenient to trade here, it's better for us to go over there," the other party pointed to a corner. The eyes are full of murderous intent.

"Uh-huh, okay." After Yin Tiantian finished speaking, she turned her head to look at Yunxiao and the others, "You guys want to eat, I'll go change something," Yin Tiantian said and followed behind the other party.

At first, a few people didn't understand what they were about to say, but they were stopped by Cherry Bomb and others," and lowered their voices: "You can rest assured that the little girl can't beat the boss" "

How many crystal nuclei do you want, a pound of meat," Yin Tiantian asked the girl in front.

The other party turned around and stabbed the knife in his hand sharply towards Yin Tiantian's chest, "Of course, I want all your crystal nuclei."

"You. Yin Tiantian opened her mouth, then looked at the blood that flowed out, took a few steps back, hurriedly ran back, "Help," Yin Tiantian hurriedly shouted.

Of course, just after running two steps, he fell to the ground.

Seeing Yin Tiantian's accident, the others hurriedly stood up, of course, they were directly stopped by another group of people.

, "You suffer death" The other party directly stabbed the dagger in his hand towards Yin Tiantian. But this time, Yin Tiantian directly clasped her wrist. Ran then rolled over and pressed her under him. The knee pressed directly on the opponent's back