91

Chapter 91
To be strong. Then beat the zombies and live a good life, they train and don't have time to take care of you. So leave you to me," Yin Tian said with a smile.

"I'm not a kid. I'm fifteen years old." Yu Luo said, with a serious expression.

Look at the way she looks. Yin Tiantian laughed. Then took out a plate of desserts from the space ring, dangled in front of Yu Luo a few times, looked at his gaze, and was quickly attracted to it, so Yin Tiantian asked, "Do you want to eat" "Can I eat"

Yu Luo's eyes lit up.

"Of course. Just call me sister. I'll give you food" "

Don't. I already have a sister," the other said. But his eyes still didn't leave the dim sum plate in Yin Tiantian's hand at all. "My sister said you can't eat what others give you casually"

What a simple child. Yin Tiantian couldn't help but sigh.

"Well, you promise me one thing, this snack is yours," Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then spoke.

"What's the matter?" asked Yu Luo.

"Take a shower and change into clean clothes. I'll get you the clothes. You have to wash it cleanly. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Good. But the dim sum must be given to me first" It turned out to be directly bought by a plate of dim sum.

。 When Yu Luo, who had washed cleanly and changed into a set of clean clothes, came
out of the bathroom, everyone
who had been watching the bustle quieted down.

There was silence. Many opened their eyes wide. But it was quick to react. It's no wonder that I usually look at Yin Tiantian and get used to it. But it's really surprising to see a man more charming than a woman.

Everyone swallowed. Then they all blushed and looked to the side.

As for Yu Luo and the others who wiped their hair after coming out, they were quickly attracted by the jelly pudding on the table. The look of the eyes shining. Plus a salivating expression. Everyone looked at a stunned look.

"I'll go out first." ..............

"I still have something to do".....................

"I went to cook"................

"............."

"I went back to sleep".......... Everyone blushed and left the house for various reasons.

。 Yin Tian looked helplessly at the few people left in the room. Then walk over to the snack and "How do you want to eat it?"

"Hmm. Want to eat. Yu Luo's eyes were like a cute rabbit.

It's really cute Yin Tian stared at Yu Luo with a smile. "As long as you can be obedient, I will give you the snacks you like every day" "

Obedient. No, I want to listen to my sister."

Oh, it's natural. Yin Tiantian thought in her heart, and then directly spoke: "Your sister is listening to me very much now." So you have to listen too.

"I have to ask my sister," Yu Luo thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Ah, it's not good. Not good. A figure rushed straight over.

"What's wrong," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Uncle and aunt were arrested by that bunch of bad guys"

What. Qi Cheng opened his mouth in surprise.

In a hurry, everyone hurried out. I saw a group of people gathered around. Qicheng's parents. He was tightly held by the bad guys who were caught the day before yesterday.

"What the hell is going on," Yin Tiantian asked.

None of them spoke. It should be afraid of something. One by one, they stared at Qi Cheng with ugly faces.

"Say it right away. Tell me what's going on. Yin Tiantian shouted directly.

Finally, someone plucked up the courage and said: "

It's the aunt. Originally, it was not allowed to give anything to eat. Who knew that the aunt said that her son was our boss. Say that everyone is pitiful, take something to those people to eat. Qi

Cheng's face was unusually ugly after hearing this. Why is this group of scum wasting food" "

Hurry up and save me. Let them get out of the way. They will definitely release us. Qi Cheng's mother said.

"yes. Snapshot what their words do. Qi Cheng's father shouted.

As soon as I heard this. The other party became even more arrogant.

"Ah, it turned out to be your eldest parents. I'll just say ah. Why are there two old guys here. This time you let us go, we won't leave." Tell you. Hand over all the grain. And weapons. Or I'll let these two old guys die here. The other party spoke directly.

Qi Cheng looked at Yin Tiantian. He is now the least spoken. So he kept staring at Yin Tiantian. I also want to know what Yin Tiantian is going to do.

"It's dangerous. Children don't play with such dangerous things," Yin Tiantian began.

"Hand over the stuff right away. Or I'll cut off the tonnage heads of these two old guys.

"It's scary. Zou Qiqi, they are so terrible," Yin Tiantian directly pulled Zou Qiqi in front of her. Then pretend to be scared.

。 "How can you guys. It's so scary," Zou Qiqi began.

"You shut up for me, dead fat pig," the other party spoke directly.

"What. You are scolding a try. "Zou Qiqi directly loves to get angry. Then, as if the mouth moved, "Why don't you self-harm." Or just stab your partner a few times".........

Zou Qiqi's words seemed to be said inadvertently. But he didn't expect that after he just finished speaking, the other party really stabbed his partner. Right at this time. Yin Tiantian rushed directly over. Directly cut off the arms of several threatening people.

Looking at several people who fell to the ground and rolled over. Plus the two old men who have changed their faces.

"Hehe, Kiki's hypnotism is really powerful. This far away can work" Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Oh, that's natural. Don't underestimate me. Zou Qiqi smiled and spoke.

"yes, yes. It really gives you some sunshine and you shine. . Yin Tiantian gave the other party a direct look.

。 Rack up several people. "What should the boss do now?"

"Fishing. Used as bait 0" Yin Tiantian directly opened his
mouth
"Understood." Several people thought for a moment and then spoke.

。 These people were tied directly to the waist with ropes. Then hang directly on the water.

Yin Tiantian stared at the water. When a fish jumps up directly and bites these people. Yin Tiantian's thunder system energy directly split over. Immediately afterwards, the vine directly entangled the mutant fish that had fallen unconscious and dragged it to the shore。

Looking at everyone was a pale face. The faces of the three Yu family were even more ugly.

Stared at Yin Tiantian with a look of horror.

"Ugh. Oh my God. Why did you come out again," Zhuge Xiaoming sighed helplessly.

Yin Tiantian glanced at him strangely.

"yes. So you still exist. Yin Tiantian. Jia Boyang spoke. The crowd looked at the death of these people. Then take a few deep breaths. Then there is no follow-up at that time.

"Why aren't you afraid?" asked Yu Yan. Then he turned his head to look at Guan Xin, who was standing on the side.

"And whatever. Got used to it anyway. If only I couldn't stand that. I'm afraid I really won't be able to live in the last days. No more. Sweet, that is, the method of torturing people is a little unflattering.

Actually, I'll tell you, he's short. Very short-sighted. People who treat themselves are always nice. But his own people were hurt a little. He will also ask the reason first, if the other party deliberately picks the training. Yin Tiantian will definitely not let them go. So as someone close to him, just remember the four points. First, absolutely no betrayal. Second, don't deliberately pick things. Third, what to earn yourself. As long as there are crystal nuclei to eat a big meal. The fourth point is that one's own people are one's own people. Outsiders are outsiders to distinguish. Secrets are not allowed to be told," Guan Xin spoke directly.

The three of the Yu family understood after listening to it. Confused and confused expression. But it is clear that Yu Yan is a smart one. He knew what could be done. What is better not to do.

In the end, all of these people were torn to the point that only half of their bodies remained. Look at the hills of mutant fish on the shore. Yin Tiantian asked everyone to process the fish and make it into grilled fish. Good for preservation.

"Sweet. You have to be gentle in the future. Otherwise, you won't be able to get married. The thief thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Really, I really can't get married," Yin Tiantian showed a cute look. "Brother thief, do you say I really can't get married".............

The thief's face turned red all of a sudden. Then sighed: "No wonder it is said that women are fickle, this sentence is really not wrong at all." "Say as you leave. Of course it's fast. I was afraid that Yin Tiantian would deal with him for a while. Small lives are important........

113 Regret

112113 "You idiot" At this time, the roar of Qi Cheng's father came directly.

Everyone's, the eyes looked directly over. I saw Qi Cheng's father pointing at Qi Cheng's nose and scolding directly.

Qi Cheng stood there silently. Yin Tiantian didn't know what to do for a while.

But I didn't expect that the more the other party spoke, the louder and louder he became, and he had the feeling that he didn't put everyone in his eyes.

At this moment, Yin Tiantian became angry and walked over directly: "Don't you put me in your eyes too much."

"What do you mean?" the other person spoke directly.

"Literally," Yin Tiantian began,

"You are too arrogant. Qi Cheng, how did you educate your subordinates. Dare to talk to me like that. Qi Cheng's mother spoke directly.

Yin Tiantian is very regretful. Qi Cheng also regretted it. I don't understand why all hope changed after bringing my parents back. It's delicious, lazy, and arrogant. Don't put your brother in the eye at all. pass through