121

Chapter 121

If there is enough light, it will be warm during the day..." Yin Tiantian thought of the place where she used to live. It's all like, "Oh,

that's a really good idea. That's why you care so much about these plastic sheetings and steel,"

"yes." Yin Tiantian admitted directly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Ah boss. Where did this come from. What a lot. The person who found Jiang Yu immediately exclaimed when he saw the mountain of things in front of him.

"This is what I found when I went out to look for Uncle Sunny this time." Yin Tiantian said.

"It's so powerful, are all the superpowers of the space department so capable of loading things" "

Of course not. In fact, this is also related to Uncle Sunny Day. As for what the reason is. I won't say it. "Yin Tiantian deliberately bought a pass, and

the other party was suddenly speechless." By the way, what's the use of these things?" the other asked.

"By the way, can you find someone who is good at welding," Yin Tiantian suddenly thought of something and hurriedly asked.

This one has. There are more than 50 people I know," the other person thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Then you bring them all. I have something" "

; Good. I'll call them later. The other party left directly after speaking.

Yin Tiantian looked at the things below, and then looked at the pumpkin house that was a little high. It seems that only one layer can be made...

It didn't take half an hour. A group of people came. Yin Tiantian looked at them and then spoke. "Which of you can weld a shelf" "What kind of rack will I want"

A person walked out directly and spoke.

Yin Tiantian took out the prepared drawings directly. There are not only insulation shelves on this, but also large scaffolding shelves. However, there is a side of the scaffolding that is to be built with things. Use the remaining side on the shelf. This saves a lot of things. These must be prepared now, otherwise there will be a lot of trouble in winter, and there will be no time to be the main thing.

"This way. It's simple," several people spoke.

The rest of the people also nodded. ........

Once things are arranged, it's already evening. Time for dinner. Everyone is tired these days. So it's three meals a day. , because it is surrounded by mountains on three sides. So even if the wind is strong, it will become very small here. But the wall near the surface of the water adds an extra two meters. And thickened by a meter. This blocks the wind blowing from that side.

As for Yin Tiantian. The most important thing now is to create a place to store water. So the tiles left now will be of great use when the time comes. Of course, the place Yin Tiantian chose directly on a square. The square here is close to the center point. Directly find a large excavator. Just dig up this square.

Then separate from the middle. , find some people to lay tiles. This project is also quite huge. Not only is it a waste of time, but it is also a waste of manpower. It took almost a month to get it right. Then there are stairs that are built. To the place where you walk below is still a separate partition. The rest of the place is where water is stored.