65

Chapter 65

It's three fat sheep. You find the boss for a chance to rob it. And that very powerful woman, as long as you lead him away, that fat man and a weak woman don't have to be afraid" The child's voice was so loud that even Yin Tiantian, who was standing in the rain, could hear it clearly. It seems that high mental strength also has many benefits.

Watch as a small child runs outside. Yin Tiantian followed directly.

"Brother Qiangzi, who is that person?" a little child obviously saw Yin Tiantian's figure leaving.

"I don't know if it could be a passerby." The clothes she wore were so clean. It should be someone from that mercenary group," Qiangzi could only see Yin Tiantian's back, and he couldn't think of who it was for a while.

。 Yin Tiantian walked a long way with the little ghost in front of him, and stopped in front of a building. Meet the man standing downstairs to pick up the rainwater. Then the fart ran over: "Boss, you are here, we met three fat sheep." So he told the story of the matter, it turned out that the two brothers he had dealt with the day before held a grudge, but they suffered from no crystal nucleus. So I used some food to find some children. Let them smash our car.

What a child's heart. If Yin Tiantian knew this, wouldn't he laugh at these two people.

For what the child said, the other party thought about it and then asked. "Yes, then what kind of people are the three of them?" spoke with a long beard, which should have been unattended for a long time. And it seems that he is still a foreigner.

"All three are women," the little child looked excited. Then he said, "The duck they ate yesterday, and ah, there must be a lot of crystal nuclei on them." The little child added.

"yes, that's really good, and it's three women, which is even better business." You take me. If what you say is true, I will definitely reward you well," the other party looked extremely excited, and then asked his men to go upstairs to find a few people to prepare for their destination.

At this time, the rain in the sky gradually decreased. Yin Tiantian stood not far away and listened to these words similarly, with a shameful expression on the corner of his mouth, and then watched these people directly put on raincoats or umbrellas. Follow the little kid away. So I turned around and walked back.

As soon as she walked around, she saw that Lily had already fought with this group of people, but after all, she was only one person and did not stand cheap, so Yin Tiantian directly threw the umbrella aside and rushed directly over.

This time, she was extremely ruthless. It's also a lesson for others.

While everyone was not paying attention. The long knife in his hand stabbed a person in the back. This trick is extremely fast. Before the other party could react, a blood-stained knife tip passed through his chest. The other party's mouth moved a few times, but found that he couldn't make any sound at all. I could only fall to the ground helplessly.

It is clear that this latter thing did not attract the attention of others. After Yin Tiantian silently killed the three people, one saw the knife brandished. Hurriedly dodged. But he was helpless to be cut off an arm by Yin Tiantian, and suddenly screamed. The screams immediately attracted the attention of the others. When they saw Yin Tiantian, their faces suddenly changed.

"You dare to kill," a woman screamed in fright.

The corner of Yin Tiantian's mouth raised a mocking smile. "What about killing, just allow you to kill, we won't allow me to kill you" "

Ah, I'm going to kill you," one of the middle-aged women rushed over screaming after seeing her son killed by Yin Tiantian. He is an earth-based psychic. Still a first-order evolutionary, a