92

Chapter 92

Always instruct them to do this and that.

"Yes. Are you so sure that you can be so arrogant here? Yin Tian said coldly.

"Qi Cheng" Qi Cheng's mother shouted directly.

Yin Tiantian put one hand on Qi Cheng's shoulder "You don't have to say anything. The next bad guy is to make me good. You just have to pretend to be unconscious," Yin Tiantian whispered. After speaking, knock it directly hard. Qi Cheng gave Yin Tiantian a blank look, and then fell to the ground.

"What are you doing" Qi Cheng's parents shouted.

"What are you guys doing in a daze. Carry Kisei back to me. "Also sweet and straight open. The others did not dare to slack off and directly carry the departure away.

"What do you mean?" "What do you mean, today I will tell you who is the boss here,

since someone dares to be so rude to my people." It should have been a good punishment. But for the sake of you being Qicheng's parents, I will leave you with your lives. You remember it for me. From now on. We don't have guys here who don't contribute to eating nothing. If you don't starve to death, let me do it myself. Yin Tiantian shouted directly, and the faces of the two people who said were blue and white for a while.

Yin Tiantian said and did it. In the face of such chilling people. There was no food for them that night.

The two men cursed for a while and then asked the others to give them the food. But looking at Yin Tiantian, they also understood. Here, the surface is the boss. But the real behind-the-scenes boss is Yin Tiantian himself.

Especially when I saw that Richie was so obedient on weekdays, I should have thought of it.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

the next day Early in the morning, I heard Qi Cheng's parents standing in front of the door of Qi Cheng's room shouting loudly.

When I walked over, I saw the door of Kicheng's room. Qi Cheng's parents were stopped. And with several people who were watching the door blocked Qicheng's parents B. The two gangs were arguing.

"What's the noise early in the morning," Yin Tiantian spoke directly. ,

"Boss they want to break in" the thief at the door began.

"Hmph, didn't you understand me yesterday?" Now Qicheng has been imprisoned. No one is allowed to visit casually. Yin Tiantian spoke.

"Why lock up my son. You're something. And don't you know who is your boss," Qicheng's parents pointed to the others and then spoke.

"I'll tell you the truth. I'm the boss here. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"It's ridiculous what a woman can be," Qi Cheng's father spoke directly. Then glanced at Yin Tiantian. "I see you don't want to do it. Make it like a shrew.

"Hmph, strength is proof here. You shouldn't be qualified to talk about me. Two people who eat white food" Lily spoke directly.

"Dead girl, who do you say," Qi Cheng's mother spoke directly.

"How. Let's try it anyway. We don't want waste here. Lily held out her hand directly. A black flame rushed out directly. The next two people hurriedly stepped back, "You, you wait for me" After saying that, Qicheng's father directly turned his head and ran.