76

Chapter 76

of meat. The stomachs of each one are about to burst.

Yin Tiantian watched these people gobble up. For a while, I also sighed a little at the sadness of the world. These people are from all over the world, if it were not for the end times. I'm afraid they won't have a chance to come here either. Come together here.

Lilies should not eat too greasy after injury. So Yin Tiantian personally cooked him light skin egg lean porridge.

"Sister, my wound hurts. Are you okay with feeding me," Lily said coquettishly, and then glanced at Ye Mengyao, who was holding Yin Tiantian deadly.

Well, now Yin Tiantian suddenly feels that life is full of pressure.

After eating and drinking, everyone sat there one by one, holding a toothpick, as if they were collectively standing up for corpses.

Qi Cheng came directly to Yin Tiantian. Then beckoned

to Yin Tiantian, who got up and followed Qi Cheng to leave.

"Tiantian, where have you been in the past few months," Qi Cheng entered Yin Tiantian and hurriedly asked as he walked into the room. He didn't have the opportunity

to ask Yin Tiantian for any time from yesterday to just now, in

fact, Yin Tiantian trusted the most in the last days was only Qi Cheng. It was, and is, too.

Yin Tiantian didn't say anything at first, just exchanged a bottle of potion in the space, "This is the antidote to control your potion." , you drank him," Yin Tiantian handed the antidote over.

Qi Cheng was stunned, then reached out and took the potion, pouring it into the bathroom, "I don't need this antidote now." It's of no use to me anyway. By the way, Tiantian, where have you been all these years, the more the thief guy explains, the more confused I am. Qi Cheng spoke directly.

"We went back to that survivor base after escaping. Met the fireworks mercenary group and the remaining An Yuhan's men. His men were divided into two factions, and only a few people fled. Later, while escaping, we passed through a city where we met a group of small children. I thought those kids were very obedient. They also had a little unpleasant trouble with An Yuhan for this. He quietly parted ways with the people of the Fireworks Mercenary Group. .......... Later, I found out that those zombies could actually survive in the water. Yin Tiantian explained all the experiences of these days clearly. When it was learned that Qi Cheng only had one imitator left. And suddenly I felt that they were really miserable.

"Don't worry, I won't run around in the future." At least I still have something I want to do. Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"Okay, I'll be relieved if you stay," Qi Cheng began.

"That's right, brother. You should have accumulated a lot of crystal nuclei. Yin Tian smiled sweetly.

"How many cards do you have," Qi Cheng asked.

"This is a list of cards. I don't know how effective it is if I haven't used it, so I won't list it. Yin Tiantian took out the list that she had prepared. That's a pretty detailed list. Not only the price of the card, but also the role is clearly written. ..................................

98. Exchange

98. Yin Tiantian took out the list of cards. The price effect of the card is described in detail. and how to use the card.

Of course, there are some that are impossible to come up with. For example, imitators.

Qicheng saw that there were no imitators above, and immediately understood my intentions: "Sweet, you are really treacherous" "