90

Chapter 90

His hand grabbed Yu Luo's clothes collar and pulled him over. The other hand directly pinched the other's chin, "Naw." Don't you taste the food I bring me? Do you think that if you look beautiful, you can waste food?" Yin Tiantian narrowed her eyes like a fox,

and then picked up the fried chicken legs on the plate and handed them to Yu Luo, "Come and open your mouth to taste whether it is delicious or not"

Facing the things handed to her mouth. Yu Luo was hungry though. But still scared. It didn't move for a long time.

Yin Tiantian looked at the other two, "You guys hurry up and eat." Otherwise, it won't taste good when it's cold, you say, don't you," glared. The cold eyes swept away, and the two people hurriedly stuffed things into their mouths.

"Is it delicious?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Hmm. Hmm," the two nodded hurriedly.

"Look. They all said it was delicious. Just taste a little," Yin Tiantian began.

Yu Luo shook his head: "I don't eat." I'm not hungry" "

yes, it's really disobedient. Really," Yin Tiantian said and directly stuffed the chicken leg in her hand into the innermost part of Yu Luo. "Children who don't talk will be punished" "

....................." Yu Luo's tears flowed out. It's really unbearable to see my pity.

"Is it delicious?" asked Yin Tian with a wicked taste.

"Good. Delicious," Yu Luo said incoherently. 24 It should be frightening virtue There are more ingredients. Yin Tiantian thought. Then he took out some fruits: "Since it is delicious, eat all of them." Fattening up a little, it must feel good to the touch," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

As soon as Yin Tiantian left. Yu Luo, who originally had tears in his eyes, suddenly cried loudly.

"Sister, you seem to like that kid very much," Lily said jealously. As soon as he finished speaking, the others looked directly over.

"How do you see that?" asked Yin Tiantian strangely.

"You're so nice to him. I also fed him food with my own hands. I've never been treated like this," Lily pouted. Ye Mengyao, who was watching, secretly laughed on the side.

"yes. My sister is jealous. Find a good family in the future, I think he can take care of you every day," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"Hmph, I'll never look for it. That's enough for me," Lily said as if remembering something.

For Lily's affairs, Yin Tiantian knows. So I didn't go on.

"Sister, do you want to cultivate that kid well," Ye Mengyao asked in a low voice.

"Hmm. I'm going to use her to seduce that enchanting man."

You're whimsical. You really muttered about that man's level of persistence. Ye Mengyao said.

Yin Tiantian didn't say anything more. Instead, he came directly to the front of everyone: "You don't eat, what are you doing standing here."

"Sweet, do you really like that little guy," Luo Xiaohei asked.

"Love it. I love beautiful things. But it doesn't mean loving him. Yin Tiantian thought for a while, and then said.

"Hehe, I think there is such a problem as sweetness, ordinary girls have it," Zhuge Xiaoming spoke.

"By the way, should you do something. Legs grow on their bodies. If Oh runs away, it's really not worth the loss; "Qi Cheng finally spoke directly.

"Of course I don't think they can run. If I get caught. I think I'm going to just cut their flesh piece by piece. On the contrary, this requires that face to be a specimen," Yin Tiantian said and glanced directly in which direction. The three people who originally peeked outside suddenly broke into a cold sweat. Hurriedly retracted his head.