6

Chapter 6

When he came to the living room, he hit the wall directly, and his head hit him directly, and he passed out.

Hmph, it looks like I'm really going to kill you," I began.

"Don't mind. This is a superpower. Make good use of it. If only he could listen to you, he would be a helper," I saw that I was raising a baseball bat in front of the other party, and directly opened my mouth to stop it.

I listened and rummaged through her bag, there were a lot of things, not only some food, but also some useful ones. It seems that they should be hiding inside the police station. I took out a handcuff with a key in it. Sneered.

Then he took the escape rope he bought while shopping and tied him up strongly. Chained his hands behind his back. Wasted my stuff. I took the card back and threw it out the window, otherwise the coffee beans would be wasted. The card stood lightly on the wall, directly turning into mushrooms, and spewing liquid violently at the zombies that were less than a meter away. In the end, just kill two zombies. He turned around and glared at the guy who was still lying unconscious on the ground. "I'll find you to settle the score later"

However, the person who is in a coma does not know that because of the small greed at that time, the miserable days will be created. Of course, he is really lucky, at least I will give him a good life in the future. Of course, he should be dreaming at this time, after all, he has not slept

well for many days

6. If you want to survive, you must first take poison

Maybe it's too nervous these days. Or rather really tired. The man on the ground actually slept all day. When smell the aroma of the meal. The man on the ground slowly opened his eyes. It turns out that he is not dead. He couldn't help but sigh, but his face changed in the next second. I don't know how many times I was wrapped around the thick rope. And his hands were handcuffed. Even the power of the fire system did not burn the handcuffs.

So he shook his body vigorously. Roll like a loach. Hearing the voice, I poked my head out of the kitchen. Seeing that the guy was awake, he turned off the gas tank and walked out. Seeing me coming, he hurriedly began to play dead.

I walked up to him and kicked him lightly in the stomach with my foot. "Stop pretending. Who was it just like a loach? Hearing

me speak, he had to open his eyes and laugh dryly, "That... I'm not dead yet. Can you help me untie the rope?" he asked. Knowing that it was impossible, he still blurted it out.

"Untie the rope and do something. And let you kill me." I'm not a fool," I gave him a blank look.

"That makes me..." He was a little embarrassed to speak, and his eyes looked to the bathroom. I squinted at him. "Okay. It's good to go for yourself. "

"。。。。。。。。" Finally, it took a small broken step. Step by step into the bathroom. It took more than ten minutes to come out.

I sat at the table and tasted braised pork. Dried rice. Served with watermelon juice. What a taste... He stood there swallowing. The stomach grumbled. I glanced at him. "It's okay, anyway, even if you starve to death, you can also use it as bait to lure zombies"

He digested my words, and then his face turned pale. "Can we discuss that?" I could have saved you. But you are so greedy that you even kill your own lifesaver for things. Did you say I would let you go... He

thought for a moment and said, "So is that good?" As long as you release me, I will definitely repay the favor. And I'm a fire powerhouse. I'm very useful" "