98

Chapter 98

It's just a little idle and boring. Besides, I'm your boss, and if I don't come out, that's a thing.

See if my appearance is scary. You can see that their faces have changed," Yin Tiantian spoke.

"It seems that not only them. We were also frightened. Zou Qiqi's face was full of black lines.

Yin Tiantian's face was full of black lines, and then he took the weapon out of the car and shook his hand. It's good that the skin didn't fall off. Proper exercise is also good. Yin Tiantian thought directly.

"Dead monster, go and die immediately. I want to throw up when I see you," a man shouted at Yin Tiantian.

"Yes. You're a few months old now, that man's child. "Also sweet and straight open.

"What do you say. You give me death," the other party directly picked up the weapon in his hand and rushed directly over.

Yin Tiantian unhurriedly pulled out a long knife. And then a quick slash. The other party is a gear. But in the next second, another dagger was pulled out by Yin Tiantian's other hand and directly inserted into the

chest of the other party 119 Evolution completed

119

"What do you say. You give me death," the other party directly picked up the weapon in his hand and rushed directly over.

Yin Tiantian unhurriedly pulled out a long knife. And then a quick slash. The other party is a gear. But in the next second, another dagger was pulled out by Yin Tiantian's other hand and directly inserted into the opponent's chest.

Suddenly, blood splattered. The other party's eyes widened in surprise, and he didn't see Yin Tiantian make a move at all. Why did that dagger go straight into his chest.

However, Yin Tiantian was also surprised. Now the movements are getting faster and faster. Not fully evolved yet. I already feel my own progress.

Pulling out the dagger, the blood sprayed out directly. Yin Tiantian ducked back. I didn't see a single bit of blood.

It's just that the other party is injured to the point of death, and he can't die anymore.

。 Fell to the ground and jerked a few times before he stopped moving.

"Brother." A person rushed directly over and then hugged his brother's body, and then saw that there was no rescue, and then directly yelled and rushed to Yin Tiantian.

"Dead monsters, die," the other party shouted loudly. It's just that in the next second, Ye Mengyao directly rushed in front of Yin Tiantian, and then directly reached out and slapped the other party's chest.

The other party is a meal. In the next second, a large mouthful of blood was directly spit out of his mouth and fell to the ground.

"Ah Jun, what's wrong with you. The two people hurriedly ran over.

"He's dead."

"It is impossible why you died. Wouldn't you just be slapped and die?" the other party obviously didn't believe it.

"Hmph, all the internal organs have been shattered, do you say you will die," Zou Qiqi spoke directly. Everyone who said it was a chill in their hearts. Frightened.

"What kind of joke," Fei Ran began, recalling that he almost slapped himself just now.

"Don't believe it." Wang Yan walked directly to the front of the tree she had just hit. And then force is a kick. With a snap, the tree with a diameter of 20 cm was directly kicked into segments. Break. Then the wood chips inside fall directly to the ground. The center of the trunk has become hollow.