74

Chapter 74

Walked over "What's the matter"; Murong asked.

"I wonder what kind of cousin my brother is that what makes my brother hate him so much,"

"yes. Just tell us," Zou Qiqi said on the side.

Murong originally didn't want to say,. But after a trance, he directly spoke: "Qizhihua snatched Qicheng's girlfriend away." Became the younger brother of Kichika. Because that girl has money in her family, so Qizhihua... The girl in pink is Ki Cheng's ex-girlfriend. As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately regained his clarity. I was shocked. Then hurriedly looked at Zou Qiqi, "You can hypnotize,"

"I'm sorry. This is my power," Zou Qiqi said with a smile.

"You..." Murong Gang was about to say something. Being pulled by Qicheng" doesn't matter. Just say it. Anyway, I don't like him anymore" "

Yes, this is the best, in the future, I will find a girl for my brother who is worthy of my brother," Yin Tiantian said directly.

Arrived at eight o'clock. Yin Tiantian and the three people came directly to the field. It's a square surrounded by people. Now it is a common thing for superpowers to challenge each other, so it is also a gladiatorial arena. However, the beginning of a civil war between mercenary groups was the first time. , People around are talking about it. Not sure who to support.

"How about two wins in three games now, or are you ready to fight to the last person," Qi Zhihua asked.

"You can choose for yourself. But I prefer to fight until the last one," Yin Tian said with a smile. Coupled with his beautiful face, he is like an angel.

"Then it's better to use one last person," Qi Zhihua spoke directly.

Murong Lai is the referee, but he is a bit of a pit as a referee. As soon as he finished speaking, he flashed directly into the distance.

"Aaaaa

The two punches faced each other, and the two people took a few steps back. It seems that the strength is similar.

Ma Pole stands in the field. Looking at Lily walking towards her. Then he said, "How about I let you punch"

"No need, you weakling, it's not worth my full strength" Lily spoke directly.

96. Since you disobeyed, you will die

96 "No need, you weakling, it's not worth my full strength" Lily spoke directly.

Obviously, this method of agitation is useful. The hemp girl rushed over angrily. Waving two withered arms.

"Fooled," a smile rose at the corner of Lily's mouth. Although it is very beautiful, it makes people feel chills down their backs.

"Sister. In a moment, if I win this hemp pole, you will give me a lollipop," Lily began. I don't know why he actually likes to eat what kind of food children like. Yin Tiantian was very entangled in this.

Yin Tiantian just agreed. Lily rushed over with a fart, and hit the hemp pole directly with a punch.

"Hmph, what a soft fist," the hemp rod began. But just finished this sentence. His face became extremely ugly. Then he looked trembling at the black flame on his chest.

"Ah," the tonnage woman who was fighting heard the screams of her sisters and hurriedly turned her head, and saw black flames burning on her sisters' bodies, and the skin

on them seemed to melt away,

falling to the ground piece by piece until it turned into blood.

Obviously, the woman in anger was terrible, and directly punched Yan Liqiu out of bounds. However, Yan Liqiu was not too injured.