138

Chapter 138

When I came back happy after buying vegetables, I found that the door of the plastic greenhouse was open. Hurriedly went in and took a look, and suddenly became angry. Rush straight out. When I thought of the person just now, I directly looked for the other party.

As soon as he kicked open the door, he saw several people nibbling on cucumbers. "Why are you stealing my things," the other person shouted directly.

"Steal your things, don't you just pick a few cucumbers?" How dare you call us like that. Don't you want to mess around, you know who I am? I'm the sir. . Don't let him bother, I'll get me out," the other party spoke directly to some of the troops who had followed him.

"I'm going to beat you to death," the other party rushed straight over. However, it is clear that this person without any special abilities naturally cannot deal with these trained people. , was knocked to the ground in a few strokes, "give me a hard beating" The person who just stole said directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The boss is not good. Xiaozi was beaten and is about to die," a boy shouted directly in front of Yin Tiantian.

"Zhang Xiaoyu, you give management first, I'll come when I go," Yin Tiantian said, got up and left.

When I saw the son, I saw him fall to the ground, covered in dirt. The corners of his mouth were still bleeding, and there were several people who followed Yin Tiantian, but the doctor hurriedly checked it, and

then shook his head: "There is no salvation, it should be a rib piercing the kidney." There is no breath anymore"

As soon as the other party finished speaking, a woman threw herself directly on the body of Xiaozi. Directly shouted: "Husband, what's wrong with you, don't scare me": "The woman is eight months pregnant, and this is also the first child that the survivor base is about to usher in, but unfortunately, in the end, the child still can't see his biological father."

"Who did what happened," Yin Tiantian spoke directly.

"It was they who stole Big Brother Yu's vegetables. As a result, he also beat Big Brother Yu to death," a person spoke. Others also chimed in: "Xiaozi simply did not have the power to fight back at that time." That is, the person also stepped on it hard, and the result was that he vomited blood when he was less than a son"; Another older man said directly. Then the finger pointed at a middle-aged man.

"Is that the case?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"Yes and what, isn't there a how, isn't it just a dead person, anyway, now you refugees die a day, and what is it?" What a fuss. "An opening that one does not cut.

"Yes... So that's good for you. Yes, you don't have to look elsewhere. Your last kick trampled my people to death. Now I'll give you a chance. These people behind me, you choose one for yourself. If only you could beat them. I won't pursue it anymore, otherwise don't blame me if you accidentally die," Yin Tiantian began, and the aborigines left one after another. Because Yin Tiantian is not talking about them. So the large open space was left with a person standing behind Tiantian.

The other party did not make a choice. At this time, Lily came out: Uncle let me compare with you, is it good," Lily said delicately. Now the lilies are getting more and more beautiful. It should be said that there is still a bit of enchantment when I look mature.

。 "Oh good" The other party agreed without waiting for a reaction, and

there was no way but to bite the bullet and walk in front