45

Chapter 45

"Yes... You still care about this girl," I began.

"Well, it's rare for me to see a girl, this is 60 crystal nuclei," Wang Yan handed me the crystal nucleus, and I counted ten crystal nuclei and put them in Wang Yan's hand. "I only charge the cost fee" "

Thank you sweet. By the way, do you have anything to eat, I'm hungry," Wang Yan began.

I casually threw a bag of sandwich biscuits, "Your favorite vanilla flavor"

"Thank you," Wang Yan smiled and left.

"Come up," I began. The other party got into the car alive.

"Lie there," I pointed to a place. She was also obedient and lay directly on the stall.

I cut her pant leg with scissors. The calf was already bloody. It seems that the bite is not light. But there was no tear in this way, it seems that Wang Yan values this little girl for a reason.

I took a bottle of potion from the box next to it, poured it on a handkerchief, and put it on her nose. It didn't take long for the little girl to fall asleep. I swapped a bottle of potion and poured it into her mouth. Then it's up to his luck. Whether you can become a supernatural or not will wait until you wake up.

Bandage the wound on his leg and prepare a pair of clean pants. After all, it's a little cold in winter, and he wears very little inside.

Today, I didn't take on any tasks, just to destroy some zombies in this small area around me. The most important thing is to train new people. It's a pity that there are really few people who can see it, but my brother and they went on a mission, and as a result, his future members also want us to train together.

After a busy morning, everyone touched their hungry belly, and then sat around a cleaned place.

Mei Yu enjoyed the food and watched the members of the plant mercenary not care about the bloody scenes around them, and ate on the food. The faces of the others changed. It seems that there is no appetite at all. I walked back to the RV with my food to see if the little girl was awake.

At this time, we saw several cars driving in the distance, and the cars stopped beside us. At this time, a group of people got out of the car. We were alert when the car drove over. They all made defensive postures.

"I didn't expect to meet a group of beautiful women here," one person began.

"Who are you?" asked Yan Liqiu.

"Oh. Don't get me wrong, we're going to the survivor base to do business. Seeing everyone so alert, the other party hurriedly spoke.

"I don't know what business you're going to do." .................................... Also, if nothing happens, can you leave?" asked Wang Yan. Then I glanced over at the RV. Seeing that I didn't come out, I turned around and said the next sentence.

"I see you guys are eating well here and driving two cars, it seems that there should be no shortage of physical goods and gasoline." I don't know if you are interested in making a deal with us," the other party glanced at many girls. There is a nasty feeling in the eyes.

I gently embedded a small slit in the curtain inside the RV to observe the inside of the vehicle outside. There were actually a lot of girls locked up inside. Sure enough, it's scum. It seems that Wang Yan is a little dangerous. It is difficult for people with such intentions to guarantee that they will not hit Wang Yan and them. At this time, the little girl in the car woke up slowly. Blinked. I checked "Good luck," I spoke.