18

Chapter 18

It looks like it's been eaten. What is the use of money in the last days. That's a piece of waste paper.

We closed the door and looked around the house. Several of them worked together to smash a zombie to death. Then run to the side and vomit.

"I did the same first time, just get used to it later," I began, and headed upstairs. The family is really rich. Even the bathroom was so nicely renovated.

The upstairs appearance is much worse than the downstairs, it should be in a hurry, the child's toy adult's clothes are scattered on the floor. This is when I saw a rotting hand in a pool of blood, seemingly holding something. It's still a little disgusting. I took the stick and pulled away the rotten hand. Key?

It seems to be the key to the car. Threw it into the water, washed it, took it in his hand, and walked downstairs.

"I really have a car," the person below saw me and spoke directly.

However, Liu Bo was even more excited: "Hey, this is my favorite brand, this car costs more than 1.7 million." "I saw that on one side of the house there was a door to the garage. Inside was a dirt bike in a slightly lighter color than bronze.

"What brand is this?" I asked.

"God, it doesn't matter what the brand is, the important thing is that this car is very strong." Liu Bo said directly. Then I circled the car a few times. But as if cold water had been poured on it, "We don't have a key,"

is this right, I took out the car key with an L letter on it.

"You're amazing. Liu Bo stared at the key in my hand with glowing eyes.

"Will you open?" I asked.

"Don't underestimate me. I used to work as a ceremonial receptionist in a big hotel. I haven't driven any cars," Liu Bo raised his head and spoke directly.

"Now that the car has it, we imagine how this electric door opens." The guidelines directly poured cold water on Liu Bo's enthusiasm.

"Don't worry, there's backup power here. The family is really rich. Even the garage is equipped with backup power," Li Yunlong, who had been silent, said directly.

The garage door slowly rose, and I covered the front of the car with a few thick silk quilts before getting into the car

.

"What are you doing?" asked Liu Bo strangely,

of course,

banging on the door. "If you don't hit the gate blindfolded for a while, you will feel sorry for the car," I gave him a blank look

,

Liu Bo suddenly realized, and directly drove the car and rushed out. With a bang, the gate was directly hit, the car drove forward for a distance, directly hit the two zombies, and then quickly reversed, turned, and throttle dusted.

"Where are we going next?" asked Liu Bo.

"Gas station. This car is very fuel-guzzling, "In fact, it will also be precious in the future, because things in the sea will also mutate." Extracting oil is troublesome

I turned my head to look outside, and the bun said that in the next ten years, there will be a timely change in the magnetic field of the sun and the earth, and the product of high technology is not to be used.

The car came to a sharp stop in front of a gas station. Every gas station has backup power. I checked it and it was really refueled. A few of us began a blatant oil theft. Of course, everyone occupies a spot, and I secretly add gasoline directly into the ring. A separate grid anyway. I originally wanted to steal oil leisurely, but I didn't expect that the zombies didn't think so, smelled the smell of humans, and walked directly over.