54

Chapter 54

Dao, that is, because of this incident, this girl never married after becoming a respectable master.

Look at the people who run out and prepare to chase the car. I just took out a cherry bomb and threw it over. This time, not only did it kill people, but the originally solid wall was directly blown out of a gap.

The car quickly drove to where An Yuhan and the others were parked, and at first they nervously made defensive gestures when we passed.

But having seen the people in the car, they gradually let their guard down.

'Boss. It's great that you're okay. Jiang Li jumped out of the car and saw his boss standing there, looking extremely excited.

'Jiang Li. You guys are here, what do you want to be inside the base," An Yuhan asked.

At the mention of the base, Jiang Li's eyes suddenly turned red. 'Boss, half of our brothers betrayed you. The remaining half of the dead and wounded were only six of us. Da Kai is dead' and turned his head to look at the back of the car.

When An Yuhan walked over, Da Kai lay quietly in the car. There was blood all over the body. A girl hugged him tightly. I sat on the side and looked helplessly at the girl, her name was Yang Lily. , who has also been a little princess beside her parents since she was a child, but when the end comes, she and her classmates hide in a classroom. When a boy made a move on other girls, she pushed the boy straight out of the stairs, but even if she did, others thought she was a murderer and pushed him out of the classroom. It was later saved by fireworks. Since then, I have been with the fireworks.

There is no way, now this smell of blood will attract other zombies. We had to bury him. But the winter land is too hard. I had to sacrifice a mushroom of destruction and blow up a big hole in the ground, and Yang Lily didn't let go,

letting everyone pull. Suddenly I felt a difference in her body.

'Stay away from her.' She's going to mutate,' I hurriedly spoke.

Everyone hurriedly dodged. I saw Yang Lily's clothes gradually melting. Even the man in her arms was gradually surrounded by a black aura. I didn't expect it to be dark. Finally, after the black air mass tumbled for some time. In the arms of Yang Lily, who was unclothed, only a pile of red bones remained. And what I didn't expect was. Yang Lily actually directly skipped the zero order and directly mutated into a first-order superpower.

But everyone blushed. But Yang Lily did not scream as imagined. Only darkness remained in the eyes, empty darkness.

I didn't expect that this girl was not directly swallowed by the darkness, it seems that her own soul is still very pure." To be precise, this girl's future is limitless, but you go over now, don't let others take the lead," Bun hurriedly spoke.

I didn't understand why the bun said that, but I walked over. Wrap a blanket around her body. Just about to say something. I saw her nose move, smelling on me like a puppy.

Does I smell of sweat, no, I just took a shower yesterday?

I thought strangely. Just then, she reached out and tugged at my clothes tightly, and then pressed her face over. Leaning into my arms.

'What's going on, bun,' I asked hurriedly.

'It's nothing, people like this mutation will regard the first Japanese person close to them as their own relatives, and the memories of such people should be almost completely corroded except for the more stimulating things, which is what you humans commonly call mentally retarded. 'What Bun said is not polite at all.