64

Chapter 64
Teach.

So, Zou Qiqi stared at me with black lines on her face, you can't educate children like this, and you can get into trouble like this. In the future, children will be taught bad Yuki.

In the end, I still didn't find a good house. We had to stay in the car for one night. But during this period, many people came to look for lilies, too, an ability that can corrode. A huge helper everywhere. The government, in particular, actually sent three waves of people. But I wondered why I sent so many people, and I only knew when I asked. It turns out that they are also divided into four groups. It seems that they are not united either.

, After sending the group away. The three of us sat together. Take out a roast duck and add crepes, I'm thinking right now. If there is anything delicious, take it out, otherwise you may disappear one day. I will regret it at that time.

The duck is grilled over the fire to heat it, and then the duck meat is cut off with a knife.

What a mouth-watering taste and fragrance. For a while, everyone's attention was attracted to it. Seeing that there were only three of us, one of the men walked straight over. Without saying anything, the big hand reached directly towards our roast duck.

Lily, who was cutting duck meat, was a knife and inserted directly into the opponent's hand. No one reacted to the speed,
"Ah
" the other party covered his hands and shouted loudly.

"Stinky woman, you dare to hurt my brother." A man saw all this and shouted directly.

"Hmph, he deserves it, who let him come and grab our things." Zou Tiantian retorted directly.

"Hmph, it's your honor to rob your stuff my brother." The other party did not blush and his heart did not beat.

"It's shameful." Lily gave him a straight look. An understatement opening.

"What do you say?" The other party roared directly. That loud voice. All of a sudden, my ears buzzed,
"What are you shouting,
it almost scared me to death." I just shouted back.

Then he took another dagger from his body and re-sliced the duck. Place on top of the crepes.

"It's really unappetizing for a rude man like this," Lily spoke directly, but her hand chose to ignore them and picked up a rolled duck meat and put it directly into her mouth.
86.

86. Seeing us is not only not afraid, but also looking at ourselves with the same eyes as if we were idiots. Jiang Guanghuo's anger came out at once. It was as if his body was on fire. Directly stretched out his hand, and the flames condensed in his hand were thrown towards us.

Lily raised her head. The black ball of light in his hand was directly thrown over. When colliding with a red flame. The black ball of light directly engulfed the flames. Then fly directly towards each other.

Jiang Guanghuo's reaction was still very fast. Hide directly to the side. The black flames fell directly to the ground, and

I heard a few stinging sounds. The smooth ground was quickly corroded into a large pit
"...................."

".............."-_-|||The people who originally wanted to come over and rob took a few steps back, and then turned around and flashed. Only the two people who caused trouble just now remained. The two men quietly stepped back, just about to turn around. And I heard a cold voice come out, "Do you want to go like this?" It was Zou Qiqi who spoke.

Fox fake tiger wei, he still understands.

"What do you want," Jiang Guanghuo asked.

Zou Qiqi stood up, and then sorted out her clean clothes: "Our boss just gave you a warning, and of course he didn't plan to let you go just like that." You guys want to leave like this after you mess with things, and you don't put my boss in your eyes too much" Zou Qiqi, the image of this fox is really good. It's very similar.

"What the hell are you trying to do, give me a quick word," the man with the knife in his hand spoke directly. Covered his hands in pain, but did not dare to escape, in case the other party had a killing intention, it would be troublesome.

For a while, Zou Qiqi didn't know what to let them do, so she looked at me.

I threw the duck bones into the water and started a fire to cook a duck soup. It should have sensed Zou Qiqi's gaze and slowly spoke: "Hand over all the crystal nuclei on your body." You can go."

The other party listened. Directly shouted: "You guys are robbing."

"yes. We just robbed what," Zou Qiqi smiled. Then he glanced at the black ball of light condensed in Lily's hand. Then he spoke: "The crystal nucleus is gone, and you can earn it again." If you don't even have a life, what do you need so many crystal nuclei.

Unknowingly, it uses supernatural powers. The two people were confused and then rummaged through the things on this body, and then took out all the crystal nuclei and handed them to Zou Qiqi's hands, and then turned around and walked back under Zou Qiqi's order.

On this night we stayed in the car again. There was a continuous light rain outside. Everyone came out of their place of residence and put it outside with the only thing they had to hold water. Water is still important. And there are no crystal nuclei here, you can't even drink a little water. They can only earn a little food and water every day on their labour.

————————————————————————————————————--
early the next morning. The rain hasn't stopped yet. There is actually a trend of going down and getting bigger and bigger. I lay on the bed and couldn't help but yawn. Then glanced at the two people who were also lazy. Then I turned over and continued to sleep, this weather is really suitable for sleeping.

But even such good sleeping weather. Still disturbed by someone, a large stone was thrown directly on the glass of the car. I heard a snap and the window was directly smashed. Then it fell on Zou Qiqi's stomach. Zou Qiqi was so frightened that she jumped three feet high and did not go directly to the carport. It didn't take long for a big bag
to bulge out of his head
when it fell, "KAO." Who did this to you. Zou Qiqi was also angry at this moment, and when she looked outside, she saw a child standing outside in a raincoat. Then move your body and open the door. As soon as the child saw that someone had come out, he hurriedly ran to other places. However, one of the children directly mixed a stone, fell directly to the ground, and just got up, he was pulled by Zou Qiqi's harvest.

Zou Qiqi was very scary at this time, and her eyes seemed to be spraying flames, and she directly dragged the little boy back. Fell heavily in the car.

I didn't expect that the little white rabbit would actually bite one day. I glanced at Zou Qiqi with interest, very good personality.

I found out later. Zou Qiqi, this guy has the gas to get up. Whoever disturbs him will definitely teach the other party a good lesson.

"Boy, who let you come." Zou Qiqi asked viciously.

"Kiki children don't understand things, how can you say that" Zou Qiqi is now playing blackface, and Lily is playing whiteface. I can see that sometimes Lily is quite good at acting, and I lie on the upper bunk. Quietly stared at the two of them.

"Let go of me, you fat woman, and you demon. You don't have to be kind, I see through you. You don't want to ask what comes out of my mouth. The other party shouted directly. This sentence offended both people, like ice cubes thrown into an oil pan. It suddenly turned into a volcano.

"Little ghost, it seems that you want to die today." After Zou Qiqi finished speaking, she directly took out the rope and tied the kid's hand to death. Then hang it on top of the pillar outside.

"If you don't say it, I'll see if anyone comes to rescue you." After speaking, he pulled hard and hung the other party up.

"Zou Qiqi, what do you do. Hurry up and throw it away. I hurriedly spoke.

"Why did this kid say such excessive things, why did he let him go"; Zou Qiqi asked, her face full of grievances.

"Let the people go, it's better to just patch up the glass when you have time," I sighed helplessly.

In the end, Zou Qiqi helplessly untied the rope. When he let the kid leave, he kicked his ass hard.

"Just let him go" Lily also looked aggrieved, I walked to the car door,

and then took out an umbrella from the space. Then walked out, "Zou Qiqi, you made breakfast first, I'll take a look." "After that, I walked directly into the rain curtain.

"It's treacherous enough," Zou Qiqi began.

"Why do you say that, sister," Lily asked strangely.

"It's called escape. You know. Zou Qiqi glanced at Lily and then spoke.

Lily thought about it and then popped out the meaning in her head, and then spoke the same. "It's treacherous enough." ............

The little ghost who fled obviously did not expect that there was a person behind him, and quickly ran to his place of residence, and as soon as he returned, he was surrounded by his little friend. "Xiaofeng, you have nothing to do," several children Guan Xin spoke.

"I don't have anything, they are not my opponents," the little ghost called Xiaofeng spoke directly.

87 Third Person Begins

87 Yin Tiantian followed the little ghost left and right to a place where poor people lived. It's a mountain of garbage. One by one, people who did not have enough to eat sat together. Physical exertion should be reduced only during forbidden times.

As soon as the imp ran back, he saw several companions surrounding him, asking this and that. Then pull him to a sheltered place from the rain.

"Brother Qiangzi, didn't that woman catch you?" asked a little girl with twisted braids.

"Hmph, who am I, what does he dare to do to me." By the way, you go and tell the boss, there are only three women there, and it looks