93

Chapter 93

Tao. , no more. Those fish are very interested in fresh human flesh," Zhuge Xiaoming said with a smile.

"Are you guys idle and have nothing to do?" You all want to catch a cold, don't you?" If you don't come back within five minutes. Don't even think about eating. Yin Tiantian stood at the highest place and shouted directly through the loudspeaker. Frightened everyone. Hurriedly ran back.

"Really. Obviously, there was no sunlight on this day, and it was so dirty clothes. This group of guys. They should be detained for food. Yin Tiantian muttered dissatisfied. Then I took a look at the house in the distance that had already flooded. I'm afraid it'll be on the water soon. The rainstorm was terrifying enough.

The heavy rain for three consecutive days really made Ye Mengyao say the same.

It rained heavily. It went down for three days in a row,。 。 Everyone grew quickly, and on the night of the third day, the water had spread into the yard.

Everyone was awakened in their sleep. Look at the rainwater that has flowed into the house. Everyone got up. "Hurry up to the second floor."; Yin Tiantian hurriedly shouted.

Then put away something useful. At this moment, a person looked outside and screamed. Since there is a calendula hanging outside. Instead, you can see what is three meters away.

Accompanied by his screams. Everyone looked outside. I saw it down the river. There are many mutant fish outside. Slammed hard against the door. Looks like he wants to break in. One by one, their mouths were open, revealing two rows of teeth like serrations. And the sound is really beautiful. Listen to the sound of chills in everyone's spines and magnetic cards. Reaching everyone's ears,

Yin Tiantian took out a few calendulas and followed the road. Let everyone run upstairs.

。 Everyone went up to the second floor. Then look at the water and mutant fish that come in through the glass. The person walking at the back couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. And wiped the sweat from his forehead.

But it's clear that now isn't the time to take a long breath. As the water rushed in, there was more and more water. The crowd hurried up to it. Of course, Yin Tiantian can't run first. At this time, a person slipped under his feet and slid directly into the water.

Yin Tiantian directly used the plant energy to entangle the other party's hand and pull it up.

At this time, what Yin Tiantian had thought at the beginning really came true. Those two old guys can't stay.

Right at this time. Those two people directly took advantage of the fact that everyone did not react, and directly reached out and pushed Yin Tiantian's back. Then in the midst of everyone's exclamation, Yin Tiantian plunged into the water.

Qi Cheng hurriedly stretched out his hand but grabbed it.

Yin Tiantian can't swim. I struggled hard in the water a few times. When I saw everyone, I wanted to go into the water. He shouted as he struggled. "Don't come down, go up." As soon as he finished speaking, he felt that his ankle was bitten by something and dragged directly into the water.

。 At this moment, everyone was even more anxious. Just about to enter the water, a person saw the rising plant vine and directly pulled it up.

Yin Tiantian showed her head and coughed hard a few times. "It's not good, the mutant fish over there" Guan Xin shouted

Luo Xiaohei, who had been silent at this time, was completely angry. Looking at Yin Tiantian, the blood that should have flowed out of the injury was stained red. Directly pick up Qicheng's parents. It's going to be thrown into the river.