104

Chapter 104

That would also be involved.

And on the other side. The two groups of victors were walking back, and they were stunned when they saw all this.

"Investigate their profile right away. Today I'm going to see," a middle-aged man spoke

directly,

and on the other side, "Oh, boss, there are women as violent as you." And there is more than one. I really don't understand how so many women come together. You look at those two bodies can really be good. There is also a loli. The long one is a little indifferent. And one more. God, beauty, beauty," the other party said to his boss, Park Kan. While observing Yin Tiantian and the others, he was directly stunned when he saw it at this time. It's about to pass. But he was pulled by his own boss, "Can you see their attributes and ranks?" the other party asked.

"Okay, I'll take a look." The other person takes off the glasses and takes a closer look. Then he was stunned.

"What's wrong with you, Mobei," looked at Mobei in surprise. The woman spoke directly.

"That little loli is a gas system. It is to borrow internal strength to directly attack. The one in the yellow is the strength type, hand strength. The one in red is power-type leg strength. The one that looks more indifferent is the dark one. Rare attributes. They are all third-order abilitymakers," Mo Bei said in surprise. Mobei is also a special ability, but he can't be promoted. But it can't be attacked. You can only see the attribute level of the other party.

"What four third-order. It can't be," the woman said in surprise.

"That's exactly what it looks like. And that beautiful woman, the attributes of her body are ten colors. All of them are your kind of attacks that rely on spiritual power to gather into elemental attributes. And her rank, 4th order....................." The last two words he said after a long time. It's like I'm not dreaming.

"No kidding," the woman tugged at Mo Bei's collar and shook it vigorously. It should just not be believed.

"That, Boss Qiu Lin. Mobei seems to be fainting," a girl reminded on the side.

At this time, Qiu Lin noticed that Mobei in his hand was about to foam at the mouth. So let go of the hand. The other party fell directly to the ground. This time it was a complete fainting.

o(╯□╰)o...........

"What now?" one person suggested.

"Of course, I went to see," Qiu Lin began.

Today, Yin Tiantian's five people got a lot of crystal nuclei, (robbery.) At least it was obtained by robbing the dead. Walk back happily. Decide to celebrate when you go back.

At this moment, a voice came from behind him. A woman's voice: "Can the five beauties in front of you wait a minute"...

125 Visit

125 Today Yin Tiantian five people got a lot of crystal nuclei, (robbery. At least get it by robbing the dead,) happily walking back. Decide to celebrate when you go back.

At this moment, a voice came from behind him. A woman's voice: "Can the five beauties in front of you wait a minute"...

As soon as he turned his head, he saw a group of people walking towards him, and Yin Tiantian turned around directly. It would have been unnecessary to bother. But inside it should be the leader should be a woman, he stopped.

"What's the matter?" asked Lily. With an alert gaze. Their current mental power is really pitiful. So don't make unnecessary troubles now.

Looking at Lily's alert look, the other party understood that it should be misunderstood.