155

Chapter 155
Tian Tian unhurriedly drew a long knife and then accelerated sharply. The long knife slashed the opponent's neck. Then the bodies of the two people are directly staggered and separated.......

175 Mission 6

175

Yin Tiantian unhurriedly drew a long knife and then accelerated sharply. The long knife slashed the opponent's neck. Then the bodies of the two people are directly staggered and separated.......

The other person thinks they have succeeded. Because he had heard the sound of a dagger slashing on Yin Tiantian's body. Just when he was full of confidence, there was a pain in his neck. He subconsciously stretched out his hand. But what I touched was red blood.

His eyes widened suddenly, and he felt his breathing become more and more difficult. The body fell to the ground, although the eyes could see things, but the fingers could not move at all.

Finally, the blur in front of me became more and more blurred until it turned into darkness.

Yin Tiantian patted the clothes on her body that had been torn. , and then glanced at the people on the ground. A good hand indeed. It's a pity that you have to kill the chickens and monkeys now, otherwise I'm afraid it's really troublesome.

Seeing Yin Tiantian killing with his own eyes, those who originally wanted to do it took a few steps back, Yin Tiantian and Jiang Xiaoyan's feud was formed very early, and in high school, Yin Tiantian cherished every friend because she was very fat. , and even give them a fee. Of course, at that time, students were still spending only one or two thousand a month.

But = Jiang Xiaoyan, this woman has money in her family. In school, not only did he snatch all of Yin Tiantian's friends, but also gathered a lot of girls to bully Yin Tiantian, of course, this was learned later. That was after her boyfriend offended him again. He asks his boyfriend to pursue Yin Tiantian. Of course, it's only a week.

At that time, Yin Tiantian was also ignorant about falling in love, and did not agree. Of course, word spread in the school. Say what a man who doesn't even want Yin Tiantian. Jiang Xiaoyan also regarded it as a baby.

Jiang Xiaoyan broke up with the boy in a fit of anger.

But just like the plot in the novel of the pit daddy, the boy should also be said to be a rich second generation, but he wants to feel what is called real life before he came to that ordinary school. , Later, after her identity was revealed, Jiang Xiaoyan wanted to reconcile with the other party for money,

but in exchange for the other party's ridicule.

So Yin Tiantian had a particularly difficult time in high school. Of course, hating Jiang Xiaoyan is also hateful, Yin Tiantian looked at Jiang Xiaoyan lying on the ground and then walked over, pulling the other party's hair at once, "Jiang Xiaoyan I am very vindictive now, of course, it is impossible to let you go so easily,

at least to treat Mrs. Qi the same way as Lu He" Yin Tian smiled sweetly.

"I don't want to die, please let me go. I really regret what I did to you. We are classmates, b.dangshi, I didn't understand at that time, so forgive me," Jiang Xiaoyan's pupils instantly dilated. Shouted directly.

"Oh, let you go. It's okay, then you have to obediently obey," Yin Tiantian seemed to suddenly think of something and directly opened her mouth. It is better to let him die like this than to directly let him feel the pain of not having powers,

or it should be said that he should directly examine his appearance in front of others.

Those people stood together honestly. Then looked at Yin Tiantian and others.

Yin Tiantian walked in front of them. Then he glanced at everyone.

Then he said, "How long have you been staying here?" asked Yin Tiantian.

"We've been here since the end times," one man hurriedly began.

"Well, you still know this place well," Yin Tiantian asked rhetorically.

"Yes. Yes," a person stared at Yin Tiantian with an ugly face as soon as he finished speaking.

"How many of you are superpowers," Yin Tiantian thought for a moment, and then spoke.

Several people stood up directly, Yin Tiantian glanced at them,
and then spoke: "I didn't expect that you guys are so powerful, you can actually survive here for so long"
Yin Tiantian smiled and spoke.

Yin Tiantian turned her head to look at the person she brought. Then he pointed to someone and said, "Come here." Yin Tiantian said.

"What's the matter," the other party came to Yin Tiantian's side and spoke.

"Of course, something is looking for you," Yin Tiantian said.

Then look at the others, "She has no powers" "Of course I don't have powers

" duifangzhijiekaiko8ub, the other party directly spoke. In fact, this is still his hard injury.

"Drink this," Yin Tiantian directly took a glass of green liquid and spoke.

"Well, this is not poison," the other said.

"Certainly not poison. If you want to have powers, drink this. Yin Tiantian spoke.

After hearing this, the other party directly drank the green potion.

Then there was a painful heart-wrenching feeling. , as if you want to tear your body to shreds.

The other party rolled on the ground in pain. Finally, he fell to the ground as if he was prostrate, gasping, and this painful torture lasted for more than 10 minutes, and his voice was hoarse.

The other party suddenly felt that there was something in the body; Circulation is the same. He raised his hand with difficulty, and then a red ball of light appeared directly in his hand.

The other party sat up directly with wide eyes in surprise. I don't care about physical pain. Directly looked at the red ball of light in his hand with fixed eyes.

"Hahahaha, I have a special ability," the other party laughed directly.

Of course, this change also surprised others.

There are many people who show envious expressions.

"Oh, do any of you know this place well," Yin Tiantian asked. Of course, the time is ripe.

"Me. I, me, I," a person immediately understood the meaning of Yin Tiantian's words, and hurriedly spoke.

"And me," several other people also shouted directly, for fear that there would be no chance and

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good. So this time I'm going to the oil development zone in front. So which of you goes. If you successfully observe the scene here. I think I'll reward you with these potions," Yin Tiantian said
, and
as soon as she finished speaking, everyone fell silent. Not as enthusiastic as it was at the beginning.

Although they want to become superpowers, they are more concerned about their own lives.

"Nope. Then I'm sorry, you will never be able to become survivors," Yin Tiantian began.

"I'll take you there," came a voice.

Yin Tiantian turned her head to look at Jiang Xiaoyan, who was standing in the distance, "Do you want to go," Yin Tiantian asked.

"Yes, I want to go. You can rest assured of meI just want to live," Jiang Xiaoyan stared at Yin Tiantian's word-by-word opening. ...

176 Mission 7

176
Yin Tiantian turned her head to look at Jiang Xiaoyan who was standing in the distance, "Do you want to go"
Yin Tiantian asked.

"Yes, I want to go. You can rest assured, I just want to live," Jiang Xiaoyan stared at Yin Tiantian, and said word by word.

"Yes. Well, okay, today you prepare and lead the way. Yin Tiantian spoke.

When Yin Tiantian walked back, the person who had been following Yin Tiantian directly whispered to remind Yin Tiantian to be careful and beware of that woman. Yin Tian nodded to show understanding.

I have to say that Jiang Xiaoyan still knows this place very well, after all, although he has no special abilities. But you can hide in space when you are in danger. So here although he is foreign. But you can also survive well
here to
the periphery of oil extraction. The level of danger here is much more frightening than expected.

Of course, the most afraid is Jiang Xiaoyan.

Maybe it's because here he is the most dangerous person.

However, the further she went inside, the more Yin Tiantian felt that something was wrong. As if there was some kind of danger, there

were a lot of strange mutants in the beginning. But as you get closer to here, it becomes less and less.

"Jiang Xiaoyan, are you sure this is here?" asked Yin Tiantian.

Jiang Xiaoyan lowered her head and said. "It was close to that strange rock. And all the zombies here are one and a half times more powerful than elsewhere. So you should be surrounded. Don't even think about going out," Jiang Xiaoyan suddenly shouted. And then laughed.

The laughter is so arrogant.

Yin Tiantian also understood what he meant. From the beginning he understood. So when he went here, he still asked everyone to be careful. Of course, several companies of heavy vehicles were taken directly from the space.

Almost everyone was stunned when they saw these vehicles. "Get in the car right away," Yin Tiantian spoke. Of course, there are still many of these people who can drive such heavy vehicles. This was still requested by Yin Tiantian.

Everyone reacted immediately and got into the car.

Yin Tiantian stood outside and looked at Jiang Xiaoyan: "Oh, do you think I believe you so much?" You are so naïve. It should be said that I am no longer the Yin Tiantian of the past. And you still haven't grown. You're getting weaker.

"Do you think you can run out so easily," Jiang Xiaoyan spoke, and then stared at Yin Tiantian coldly.

"Of course, then today I will show you the difference between us." Yin Tiantian said to play and throw Jiang Xiaoyan into the car. Then tell Ling Xiao to look at her. Looking at the mutated zombies slowly surrounding them, Yin Tiantian climbed directly to the roof of the car, "You guys close the door" Remember that you are not allowed to come out if you haven't found a place to break through now," Yin Tiantian shouted.

Although they know Yin Tiantian's strength very well. But still a little worried about her. So now they are also always watching, if something changes