167

Chapter 167

After the things were arranged, Yin Tiantian directly prepared them to develop new land resources.

The most important thing now is to open the passage between this place and City B. A city is built in the middle. Cities connected together. This also maximizes defense. , after all, the defense of City B is not underestimated.

Now as long as there are many people, natural engineering can be done quickly. So after everything is arranged. Yin Tiantian decides to leave the survivor base. Go to some of the other survivor bases

and

see what the upper echelons of those survivor bases think.

They can't

decide the fate of others.

"I'm going to leave for a while. During this time, you guys will be worried," Yin Tiantian spoke to everyone.

"I'm going too," the fox began.

"You can't, your injury is not healed yet," Yin Tiantian began.

"What about me," Yi Xuan asked.

"You're the strongest of them. So you stay here. Don't worry. I have a bunch of masters around me. Don't worry anymore. . After Yin Tiantian finished speaking, she looked at the many army of plants in the space. It seems that things will not be too dangerous in the future"...

。 Yin Tiantian left alone. The first place to go is the place where I also sold a lot of vegetables.

However, after less than half a year, when she came there again, Yin Tiantian was stunned. What a shadow of the survivor base. It's like a place where no one has lived in a long time. And there are obviously a lot more zombies here. Zaiwang went further inside, and saw that there was a depression everywhere.

After Yin Tiantian solved some zombies, he drove directly inside, and not long

after driving,

he saw the zombies.

It looks like there must be someone inside.

Underneath a tall building, a not-so-safe fortress made of stone.

There are people inside. And there are quite a few of them.

Yin Tiantian looked with a telescope. The faces inside are not very good. There are at least more than 200 people. But it seems that those zombies decided to attack. Therefore, Yin Tiantian accelerated the speed of the car and rushed directly into the zombie group.

Rampage through the zombie horde and then directly hit a gap. The car is directly in the way. Yin Tiantian directly rolled over and went from the roof of the car. Then climbed along the car.

However, it is clear that Yin Tiantian thought that there were only about 200 people at first, but when he came in, he found that there were more than 500 people. But people are getting better.

I saw someone coming in. At first, I thought it was a zombie. But after a closer look. The people inside let out a long sigh, fortunately it was human.

。 "What are you. Why break in. A person came directly to Yin Tiantian's side and roared.

Upon seeing this person, Yin Tian smiled sweetly. This person really didn't say hello less. Because he used to be a good person, at least in his eyes everyone was equal. It should be said that he is still Jiang Yu's friend.

I said. It's all so dangerous here, why don't you contact Jiang Yu," Yin Tiantian directly opened the door.

"How do you know that I know Jiang Yu. Who are you?" the other party hurriedly asked.