173

Chapter 173

The base welcomed a group of breathless people. One by one, they looked overworked. Although some people are sitting in a car, their red eyes also look overworked.

There are very few of these people who are too old or too young. It seems that it should have come from other survivor bases.

"Where are you from," Yin Tiantian asked.

"We came from the Jiangshan survivor base, where we were attacked and we managed to escape. Please let us in," one person shouted directly.

"Is there any proof," Yin Tiantian began.

"What are you cruel. We are being chased by zombies now, why don't you let us in." Who are you looking for your leader," the other party roared directly.

If it weren't for the people behind him pulling him hard. I'm afraid this person is going to climb directly into the wall.

"Why is your temper so bad. I'm in charge here. Do you have anything else to say? I think you should remember me," Yin Tian smiled and then stared at the other party.

"You know me," the other party was stunned

,

"yes, we have dealt with each other for a long time. For example, the design was to kill us all in military bases. Then you learned that I was still alive and wanted in a real base, have you forgotten?

"You. You are the leader of that plant mercenary group at that time," another person beside him shouted directly at this time.

"Yes, we haven't seen each other for a long time." I don't know how you're mixing now," Yin Tiantian just finished. A voice came from the side: "I think they would regret it if they saw my life now," An Yuhan spoke. .....

Finale Finale

"Yes, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I don't know how you're mixing now," Yin Tiantian just finished. A voice came from the side: "I think they would regret it if they saw my life now," An Yuhan spoke. .....

When he saw An Yuhan, the person, including several people behind him, had ugly looks on their faces.

It should be said that An Yuhan did not expect that the so-called brothers who were originally surviving so much.

"Do you really want to come in," Yin Tiantian suddenly spoke, just when everyone was silent,

"How can you let us in?" the other party's expectations lowered.

"Of course. But there is a little "Yin Tiantian spoke

" what." The other party should be able to think of what Yin Tiantian would ask for.

"There's really nothing. It's just up to you to decide. If you want them in. They can come in or you will leave with them. Of course you are not welcome here. Yin Tiantian said directly.

"You're too much," the other party yelled directly. Then he turned to the person behind him and said, "You leave here with me, I don't believe it, it can't accommodate us," and the other party roared directly. However, the people behind him remained motionless.

"What's going on with you, didn't you hear me when I said to come with me," the fat man roared directly.

"Why don't you let us in," one man spoke directly.

"What do you mean?" the other party's eyes widened.

"You're selfish, you know. When we helped you do things, we wanted our loved ones to live a good life. But you blindly exploit us. Even this time when you were occupied by zombies was because of you. Finally, when he left with us, he also pushed our relatives into the zombie's mouth. The more the man spoke, the more angry he became. Finally shouted directly.